Windows 10: Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or...

Discus and support Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Any help would be useful, thank you. submitted by /u/OrangeGuy1234 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OrangeGuy1234, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or...

/u/OrangeGuy1234, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 7, 2022
  3. steve108 Win User
    steve108, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Amadeus51 Win User

Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or...

No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or...

1. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or... - Similar Threads - Cannot connect troubleshooter

2. Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting.: Hello, I am encountering Wi-Fi connectivity issues.I can connect to the internet through my phone using the mobile hotspot functionality, so I can connect to this Wi-Fi network.I am having trouble connecting to my school's Wi-Fi and my home Wi-Fi. Everytime I write down the...
  3. Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting.: Hello, I am encountering Wi-Fi connectivity issues.I can connect to the internet through my phone using the mobile hotspot functionality, so I can connect to this Wi-Fi network.I am having trouble connecting to my school's Wi-Fi and my home Wi-Fi. Everytime I write down the...
  4. Cannot connect with Wi-fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect with Wi-fi: Yesterday unable to connect on Wi-Fi with my HP windows 10 laptop for the first time in years. Other devices, including one other computer, connect with no problem. Followed the instructions here:...
  5. Cannot connect with Wi-fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect with Wi-fi: Yesterday unable to connect on Wi-Fi with my HP windows 10 laptop for the first time in years. Other devices, including one other computer, connect with no problem. Followed the instructions here:...
  6. Cannot connect with Wi-fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured: Shows I have “no Wi-Fi, secured” no one else connected is having this issue, it’s fine after I reset the router however but the next time I turn the computer off and back on, the same issue...
  8. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi: I have just reformat my laptop, unfortunately after that my laptop detect low Wi-Fi signal.I have confirmed that the network card adapter is presence and work well. On other device, the signal of that Wi-Fi is excellence. But, on my laptop, it is not. when I try to connect to...
  9. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi: My laptop's network adapter does not work properly after updating Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-wi-fi/ed9f2fb8-efeb-4808-b578-8ac9f701367d
  10. Cannot Connect To Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Connect To Wi-Fi: Hello i have tried connecting to my school's apartment however it always goes to no connections are available and then airplane mode and shows connections are available. the Wi-Fi connects just fine in all other areas of the school byt not in my apartment. The apartment is...