Windows 10: Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode

Discus and support Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey i need help asap, currently i got problem with connecting to my wifi on win 10. Lately when its happen when i got no internet on my connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NaufalFabian, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode

Hey i need help asap,

currently i got problem with connecting to my wifi on win 10.

Lately when its happen when i got no internet on my connected wifi , then i click disconnected and this thing happen. Only this symbol showed up like computer with red cross and ithere is no wifi option , only airplane mode and my wifi is on , i can connect it with my other devices. I got this problem before but its fixed by its own aftwr i restart it but now , when i restart it few times its not fixed.

Also there is only bluetooth internet and ethernet option on change adapter option , no wifi option available

:)

NaufalFabian, Apr 16, 2020
  2. JJinaus Win User

Irritating Issue with Airplane Mode

A while back, our internet went down for a few days. We had to buy a wifi router and I connected wifi through a USB stick to my desktop. When the internet came back, I disconnected the wifi and reverted to LAN.

Now the airplane icon is stuck there even though there is no wifi attached, the only internet connection in the Network and Connections screen is the LAN connection, so there is no way I can get rid of it. When I windows A, there is no option for wifi or disabling airplane mode.

Can anyone please make any suggestions?

JJinaus, Apr 16, 2020
  3. StanLee Win User
    W10 Airplane Mode UI error

Found this today in list of known W10 issues:
    "After logging into your PC, you may hit a UI issue in which Airplane Mode will incorrectly show as “on” even though your PC’s Wi-Fi is powered on (the UI essentially does not wait long enough for the device’s physical radios to power on before reporting the current state), but you can just toggle Airplane Mode as a workaround".
    So I just toggle Bluetooth on/off which clears the Airplane Mode indicator.

StanLee, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode

Airplane mode and wifi in action center

No, I don't have a physical on/off switch for my WiFi card. I have a Dell Laptop.
    Are there anymore suggestions? I'm greatful for the help I'm receiving.

Thank You One And All

Larry Aaron, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode

1. Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode - Similar Threads - Cannot connect wifi

2. Wifi option doesnt show and only shows airplane mode option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option doesnt show and only shows airplane mode option: my wifi option doesnt show up ever since i changed keyboard which i dont think its a virus it only shows me the airplane mode and when i went for trouble shoot it tells me ethernet cable is unplugged even though i dont use ethernet, i also tried network reset, restarting...
  3. Wifi option doesnt show and only shows airplane mode option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option doesnt show and only shows airplane mode option: my wifi option doesnt show up ever since i changed keyboard which i dont think its a virus it only shows me the airplane mode and when i went for trouble shoot it tells me ethernet cable is unplugged even though i dont use ethernet, i also tried network reset, restarting...
  4. Airplane mode only showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode only showing up: My computer has randomly started not showing any internet connections, and even after network resetting and troubleshooting it still remains the same.What do I do?This is a windows 11 computer....
  5. Airplane mode only showing up

Airplane mode only showing up: My computer has randomly started not showing any internet connections, and even after network resetting and troubleshooting it still remains the same.What do I do?This is a windows 11 computer....
  6. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  7. Airplane mode and WiFi are showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode and WiFi are showing up: I have a desktop computer that wouldn’t show any WiFi networks. I put it on airplane mode and tried to turn it back off but it won’t show airplane mode anyway in my computer. It's not in settings, action center, anything. Is there a way to make my airplane mode show up on...
  8. Surface Pro suddenly not showing wifi networks, only Airplane Mode

Surface Pro suddenly not showing wifi networks, only Airplane Mode: Our entire salesforce uses Surface Pro 5 or 6 tablets, and recently we've encountered a strange issue. At one of our locations (this could or could not be relevant), I've gotten two calls in the past week that the network connection drops for a user, then when they go to...
  9. cannot connect to wifi, airplane mode ON

cannot connect to wifi, airplane mode ON: my desktop network adapter did not work, cannot update / reinstall the driver, airplane mode kept on. Did someone experience same problem? anyone can help with this problems? thanks so much!...
  10. wifi only connecting within airplane mode now, windows 10

wifi only connecting within airplane mode now, windows 10: After working normally for months, suddenly my Thinkpad X1 Yoga’s wifi stopped seeing my local router or 6 other connections. Normal troubleshooting, rebooting router etc, didn’t work. Device manager showed latest driver and Intel dual band ac 8265 driver 20.50.1.1 working...