Windows 10: Cannot connect to xfinitywifi on my computer

Discus and support Cannot connect to xfinitywifi on my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect to xfinitywifi on my laptop, but it gives me a message saying cannot connect to this network no matter where in the house I am.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ILoveWhoseLine, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Cannot connect to xfinitywifi on my computer

I'm trying to connect to xfinitywifi on my laptop, but it gives me a message saying cannot connect to this network no matter where in the house I am.

:)

ILoveWhoseLine, Oct 2, 2019
  2. dmlabuda Win User

Annoying xfinitywifi persistently attempts to connect to my computer

Every 5-minutes, my wifi connection is interrupted and xfinitywifi attempts to connect to my computer! I'm unable to remove it from my list of networks. How can I stop it from disrupting my internet connection?

Also wondering why xfinitywifi has a Window's Defender Shield attached to it's listing (see image below)

Cannot connect to xfinitywifi on my computer [​IMG]

dmlabuda, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Chrome crashing wifi usb xfinitywifi accesspass

To better assist you, we'd like to know if have you tried connecting your other device to the xfinitywifi accesspass? If the issue still persist, we suggest that you need to inform the manufacturer so they can provide a troubleshooting steps for your xfinitywifi
    accesspass.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Cannot connect to xfinitywifi on my computer

Remove unwanted wifi networks (specifically "xfinitywifi") from the list of wifi connections available

This is a catastrophic problem!

Approximately every 5-minutes or so, my secured wifi connection is being interrupted and the unsecured "xfinitywifi" mobile hot spot connection attempts to connect to my computer. I have disabled mobile hot spot connections so, it never actually connects to
    my computer however, every 5-minutes or so, it disrupts my secured connection again and attempts to connect to "xfinitywifi". I have been unable to FORGET this network in the list because there is no FORGET option to do so. The only option provides is to
    connect.

There must be a way to purge all network connections and relist only those which I have provided in home. There must also be a way to stop accepting new broadcasted local wifi network listings.

IF you have nothing like this now, PLEASE implement a FIX for this ASAP!

Is there a way I'm not aware of to Remove "xfinitywifi" from my list? I tried to remove it with a cmd option to remove this network listing but was unsuccessful because that network profile was not found on the list.

Thanks for your help!

David M LaBuda, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect to xfinitywifi on my computer

1. Cannot connect to xfinitywifi on my computer - Similar Threads - Cannot connect xfinitywifi

2. Number pad cannot connect to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number pad cannot connect to my computer.: The number pad that I have had for a while is not connecting with the work computer that I was given just recently. It has lmp 11.82, and is a Windows 10. The number pad has connected with the previous computer without a problem, however refuses to connect to my new work...
  3. Number pad cannot connect to my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number pad cannot connect to my computer.: The number pad that I have had for a while is not connecting with the work computer that I was given just recently. It has lmp 11.82, and is a Windows 10. The number pad has connected with the previous computer without a problem, however refuses to connect to my new work...
  4. Number pad cannot connect to my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my computer cannot connect to my universite network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer cannot connect to my universite network: hayyyyyyyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cannot-connect-to-my-universite/540cd8ad-c9df-49bb-a570-c69e7be06b9e
  6. my computer cannot connect to my universite network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer cannot connect to my universite network: hayyyyyyyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cannot-connect-to-my-universite/540cd8ad-c9df-49bb-a570-c69e7be06b9e
  7. Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer: Hello. I am missing the Bluetooth toggle ON/OFF button in the Settings - Bluetooth & other devices. Same in Device Manager there are just no such option like Bluetooth Yes i used instructions like download the DriverEasy application. But this app does not find the bluetooth...
  8. Annoying xfinitywifi persistently attempts to connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying xfinitywifi persistently attempts to connect to my computer: Every 5-minutes, my wifi connection is interrupted and xfinitywifi attempts to connect to my computer! I'm unable to remove it from my list of networks. How can I stop it from disrupting my internet connection? Also wondering why xfinitywifi has a Window's Defender Shield...
  9. Annoying xfinitywifi persistently attempts to connect to my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying xfinitywifi persistently attempts to connect to my computer: Every 5-minutes, my wifi connection is interrupted and xfinitywifi attempts to connect to my computer! I'm unable to remove it from my list of networks. How can I stop it from disrupting my internet connection? Also wondering why xfinitywifi has a Window's Defender Shield...
  10. remove xfinitywifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove xfinitywifi: Hi All, I would really like to get rid of the xfinitywifi open network. I am NOT an xfinity/comcast customer. But my home PC keeps connecting to it despite *already* being connected to a private network. I've gone into "Network & Internet" and forgotten xfinitywifi....