Windows 10: Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two Dell laptops, one Alienware 17 and Dell Precision 3520. I can access files on precision from Alienware. I cannot access files from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WarwickMylka, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:42 AM.

1. Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10

I have two Dell laptops, one Alienware 17 and Dell Precision 3520. I can access files on precision from Alienware.

I cannot access files from Precision on Alienware. All shearings nas been done on both computers and permissions has been set to "Everybody".

Could you help

Regards Warwick

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Scrizz Win User

Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Thema:

Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10

1. Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect laptops

2. Cannot connect to a particular wifi using my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect to a particular wifi using my Windows 10 Laptop: My Laptop model is Asus Vivobook S14 S406U I am trying to connect to my home wifi but I am unable to connect to my wifi. Whereas my other laptop and devices are able to connect to the same laptop. and my laptop is also able to connect to connect to my phone hotspot. It...
  3. Laptops & Two Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptops & Two Display: Had to use my Laptop as a Laptop. It's been a while, retired. Anyway Usually functions as my desktop with Windows 10. I use both the Touch Display on the Laptop as well as a Larger 2nd Display Touch Screen. Never have had issues. Well came back after 3 hours and plugged in...
  4. connecting two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting two monitors: so I have tried to connect both monitors to a windows 10. They are both on and I have extended the view however my mouse cannot move to the other screen. What do I do?...
  5. Cannot connect monitor to the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect monitor to the laptop: I have a monitor, which I try to connect to my HP laptop. Although my laptop sees the monitor, the software installed on the monitor cannot see the unit. It is an UGEE 1910b monitor and the company website didn’t offer me any assistance....
  6. Two OS in Windows 10 - is this slowing the laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Two OS in Windows 10 - is this slowing the laptop?: Last time I had to do I hard restart I noticed I seem to have two OS's (both Windows 10) and I was given a choice about which one to use when restarting. Not sure how this came about, but when I go to This PC in Windows Explorer I see a drive called OS (D:). The usage bar is...
  7. connecting two pcs together in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting two pcs together in windows 10: I have two computers. One I want to use as a system backup for the other. The main computer is connected to my router via WIFI and the backup computer is connected to the same router via ethernet cable. I can't see each computer from the other's via file explorer in the...
  8. Two Laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two Laptops: Hi, I presently have 2 doorstops - all 64-bit: An ASUS and a Lenovo and 1 working Dell. The ASUS - was downloading updates - off for several months - and rebooted after almost an hour. Now get a prompt that my PC needs to be rebooted with the PC showing an error and to...
  9. Cannot copy files between two accounts on the same laptop

Cannot copy files between two accounts on the same laptop: I copied some files from one laptop to a flash drive. When I plug-in the drive into my main laptop on one of my accounts I could see them and download them. However, when I switch to another account on the same laptop the files do not show up on the flash drive. And to add a...
  10. Two Ethernet Connections

Two Ethernet Connections: Yesterday I upgraded my powerline adapters to 1200 models and I now get gigabit speeds on my local network. I have an onboard killer nic chip and a gigabit nic card. I am wondering if its possible to re-purpose the nic card so that its dedicated for something like http...