Windows 10: Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two Dell laptops, one Alienware 17 and Dell Precision 3520. I can access files on precision from Alienware. I cannot access files from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WarwickMylka, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10

I have two Dell laptops, one Alienware 17 and Dell Precision 3520. I can access files on precision from Alienware.

I cannot access files from Precision on Alienware. All shearings nas been done on both computers and permissions has been set to "Everybody".

Could you help

Regards Warwick

:)

WarwickMylka, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10

1. Cannot connect two laptops with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect laptops

2. Headphones cannot connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones cannot connect to laptop: I recently downloaded an update for my windows 11 laptop, as I wanted to get my bluetooth drivers up to date. However, my PLT BB pro 2 headphones cannot connect them to my laptop anymore now. I tried removing them, but it's saying "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth...
  3. the printer cannot connect to the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the printer cannot connect to the laptop: Hello, I have a problem with my printer, when I scan the problem, the scanner says "Printer Canon G2010 series cannot be contacted over the network" so he asked me to contact the network administrator...
  4. the printer cannot connect to the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the printer cannot connect to the laptop: Hello, I have a problem with my printer, when I scan the problem, the scanner says "Printer Canon G2010 series cannot be contacted over the network" so he asked me to contact the network administrator...
  5. cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop: I am trying to connect a haedset to my laptop via bluetooth. all the basics are covered, Bluetooth is on and visible headset is in pairing mode. Headset will connect to other devices, I have used the troubleshooter and i have updated the driver via windows I have also updated...
  6. Two laptops on home network, Windows cannot access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two laptops on home network, Windows cannot access: Computer #1 - Dell Computer #2 HP DELL cannot access the C; drive on HP windows cannot access \\hp\\c you do not have permission to access, HP can access the c: drive on Dell Both running windows 10 pro. How do I get Dell to access HP Tried all items posted,...
  7. connect two windows 10 pcs

connect two windows 10 pcs: I have two W10 laptops; one works fine, while the other machine's cursor will not respond to either the keyboard or the touchpad. The machines are connected via USB cable. I want to connect the machine so that I can use the working computer to access a USB drive on the other...
  8. Using two connection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using two connection in Windows 10: Hello everyone. I have a gigabit connection but my network card is limited to 100mb/s. I usually connect through ethernet, but I also have a USB wifi card so I'm trying to use both of them (connected to the same router). Once connected, Windows obviusly use only the ethernet...
  9. cannot connect laptop to wifi

cannot connect laptop to wifi: im having a very frustrating time trying to connect my laptop to wifi. it was working great only a couple of days ago. i ran the troubleshooter and says that wifi capability is disabled, luckily, however, my laptop keyboard doesn't work at all!!! ive been using an external...
  10. Cannot connect monitor to the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect monitor to the laptop: I have a monitor, which I try to connect to my HP laptop. Although my laptop sees the monitor, the software installed on the monitor cannot see the unit. It is an UGEE 1910b monitor and the company website didn’t offer me any assistance....