Windows 10: CANNOT CONNECT WIN 10 PC TO HOME WIFI IN WIN 10

Discus and support CANNOT CONNECT WIN 10 PC TO HOME WIFI IN WIN 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new router Linksys AC1900 and set up my home wifi network. I have 12 devices connected, including a Win 10 PC that is appx a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffA Warner, Jun 18, 2021.

1. CANNOT CONNECT WIN 10 PC TO HOME WIFI IN WIN 10

I recently purchased a new router Linksys AC1900 and set up my home wifi network. I have 12 devices connected, including a Win 10 PC that is appx a year old. All of these devices connected quickly and with no problem. However, I have an older Win 10 PC that was previously connected to an older router that functioned perfectly on my network. It will not connect to the new router. I receive the message "no secure internet". I now have it connected using an ethernet cable, and it works fine. I would like to figure out why it won't join my wireless network. I checked to see if it needed a

:)

JeffA Warner, Jun 18, 2021
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Win 10 boots...

People have Win 10 installed?

Easy Rhino, Jun 18, 2021
  4. CANNOT CONNECT WIN 10 PC TO HOME WIFI IN WIN 10

Win 10 boots...

I have even on an old dell laptop from windows xp era: Windows 10 adventures

remixedcat, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

CANNOT CONNECT WIN 10 PC TO HOME WIFI IN WIN 10

1. CANNOT CONNECT WIN 10 PC TO HOME WIFI IN WIN 10 - Similar Threads - CANNOT CONNECT HOME

2. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  3. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  4. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's: I bought a new PC a few months ago and made it my main comuter which is wired to my router. Thing is that I can not connect to any of the other 3 PC's running Win 10. I does see one of them but will not connect to it and says that I may be typing the wrong name. My new PC is...
  6. Cannot connect from a Networked Win 7 PC to a Win 10 Laptop

Cannot connect from a Networked Win 7 PC to a Win 10 Laptop: I am assuming that this is a Win 10 problem. I have 2 networked Laptops, one is a Win 10, one a Win 7, and a networked Win 7 PC. I am unable to connect from Win 7 Desktop to a Windows 10 Laptop but I can go the other way. Status: Win 7 Laptop to Win 10 Laptop is OK....
  7. Cannot access a drive on a Win 10 Home device from domain Win 10 PC

Cannot access a drive on a Win 10 Home device from domain Win 10 PC: I have had to reinstall W 10 Pro on my desktop PC bound to a Windows Server network. It now won't open a shared drive on my W 10 Home laptop. when I bring it into the office. Both are patched to the latest update. The laptop has two drives (less call them C: and E: shared....
  8. Cannot connect to HOMEGROUP on Win 10 Pro or Home

Cannot connect to HOMEGROUP on Win 10 Pro or Home: Back in Win 7, I had my wife's Home PC networked to my Pro PC to share files, etc, through 'Homegroup'. I upgraded to Win 10 on both PCs and now cannot send files from one PC to another. I tried to 'join' Homegroup but I cannot remember the original password. If I...
  9. Cannot connect Win 10 PC to printer with WiFi Direct

Cannot connect Win 10 PC to printer with WiFi Direct: Hello. I installed a HP printer model M402dw and turned on WiFi Direct mode. I am able to connect to the printer enough to see it in the WiFi connections list as well as in Available Devices when I try to Add Printer. I am able to add the printer, send documents, and...
  10. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I upgraded my Win 8.1 into a Win 10 Home but it is not working properly. Does anyone can help me out how to find a free (and sound!) Win Pro for a clean install? 20601