Windows 10: Cannot connect windows 11 laptop to smart tv

Discus and support Cannot connect windows 11 laptop to smart tv in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a new HP windows 11 laptop but I cannot connect to my smart tv. When I press windows + K the smart tv appears however when I press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Beni Travasino, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Cannot connect windows 11 laptop to smart tv

I just bought a new HP windows 11 laptop but I cannot connect to my smart tv. When I press windows + K the smart tv appears however when I press connect I get a message "couldn't connect to your device". I switched everything off and restarted but I am experiencing the same issue. Both devices are on the same wifi network.

:)

Beni Travasino, Apr 3, 2022

2. Connecting laptop to smart TV

Hi Guys

I recently upgraded Windows 10 (feature upgrade 1909) and since then have been unable to connect my laptop to my smart TV (via bluetooth). Any suggestions?

Cheers

Ian

IanJackson71, Apr 3, 2022
  3. TechZ Win User
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ?

TechZ, Apr 3, 2022
  4. Cannot connect windows 11 laptop to smart tv

Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

HI Britni, please inform me what are the makes and models of your laptop and the Smart TV.

I suggest that you try the following steps:

Connect your PC and TV in same network

Tap Start - Settings

Open Devices. On the left-side menu, select Connected devices

Tap Add a device

Tap on your TV follow the configuration

However sometimes it is enough to right click on the desktop and go to Display settings.

Martin Jenkinss, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

Cannot connect windows 11 laptop to smart tv

1. Cannot connect windows 11 laptop to smart tv - Similar Threads - Cannot connect laptop

2. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  3. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  4. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot connect windows 11 laptop to smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect windows 11 laptop to smart tv: I just bought a new HP windows 11 laptop but I cannot connect to my smart tv. When I press windows + K the smart tv appears however when I press connect I get a message "couldn't connect to your device". I switched everything off and restarted but I am experiencing the same...
  6. VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv.

VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv.: Hello. I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 and a LG smart tv. I have a vpn installed on my laptop and when I try to use Bluetooth to watch my laptop screen on the tv, the tv will not pair with the laptop. I have uninstalled the vpn off the laptop and Bluetooth works fine as...
  7. cant connect laptop to smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant connect laptop to smart tv: tv is shown as a device but screen mirroring doesn't happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-laptop-to-smart-tv/15fde9e0-837b-4f04-90d5-ac9161221ece
  8. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  9. lost connection with smart tv

lost connection with smart tv: I’ve installed a Samsung Smart View app on my PC running Windows 10. However I’ve recently faced an issue because I cannot transfer video on mu PC. I receive a notification that the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. All the other apps on my PC works fine and TV is also...
  10. Cannot connect to my smart Tv

Cannot connect to my smart Tv: After update windows 10, i tried to connect to my Hisense smart TV using anyview cast, but the laptop cannot find the TV itself. Before updating there was no problem connecting to the TV...