Windows 10: Cannot connect with Edge Using Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot connect with Edge Using Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can connect with Google and use internet via Google. However, yesterday, for some reason, I was unable to connect with edge. I had been able to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by keystonerose, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Cannot connect with Edge Using Windows 10

I can connect with Google and use internet via Google. However, yesterday, for some reason, I was unable to connect with edge. I had been able to do so early on when I booted up, but I cannot do so now. Any help? Using Windows 10

Thanks.

:)

keystonerose, Sep 8, 2018

2. edge will not open and no internet connection

Hi,

This issue happens due to network privacy settings, antivirus settings, or an incompatible network driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Also, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Apps & features, and then press Enter.
    • From the list of apps, look for Microsoft Edge, and then click on it.
    • Click on Advanced options link.
    • Click on Reset button.
    • Click on Reset button again to confirm.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Cannot connect with Edge Using Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Cannot connect with Edge Using Windows 10

1. Cannot connect with Edge Using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Edge

2. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet: We tried using chrome and it worked just fine but edge, which we’ve been using for years will not connect to the Internet what could cause this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-edge-as-browser-unable-to-connect-to/eca56c73-1059-42ec-adb5-4cb5a62f0e7a
  3. Cannot connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10 using adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10 using adapter: I recently changed my motherboard to a system that doesn't have built in Bluetooth, so I purchased a USB Bluetooth adapter so I could connect my devices. Whenever I try connecting, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try...
  4. Cannot connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10 using adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10 using adapter: I recently changed my motherboard to a system that doesn't have built in Bluetooth, so I purchased a USB Bluetooth adapter so I could connect my devices. Whenever I try connecting, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try...
  5. Cannot connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10 using adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Cannot connect game controller to windows 10 using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect game controller to windows 10 using bluetooth: I bought an SN30 Pro controller. It is functioning correctly as when I connect with Bluetooth using my laptop it works fine. However, when I try to connect using my desktop the option to connect will appear on the Bluetooth connection screen after I add a device. But it will...
  7. Cannot connect using an Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect using an Ethernet: Hello I'm trying to connect to my internet through an Ethernet and it doesn't seem to want to connect. I have listed my ipconfig if this is useful. Anything else just let me know. :) Windows Version is 1903. ipconfig.txt 149204
  8. Cannot Print using EDGE after updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print using EDGE after updating: Cant print using my microsoft edge after updating...it show error 0x8007007e, tried following advise but there is NO old64x file and cant locate printconfig dll. what else can you advise...
  9. "Cannot securely connect to this page" Using windows 10.

"Cannot securely connect to this page" Using windows 10.: Keep getting denied access to web pages and email links that are being reported as in-secure when they are not. Same problem when attempting to access some Microsoft help info....
  10. Unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net using Microsoft Edge Windows 10

Unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net using Microsoft Edge Windows 10: For some reason I'm unable to connect to routerlogin.net using Edge. Never had this problem before. I wanted to check for firmware updates for my router, which I have before, but now unable to connect using Edge. I can connect using Google Chrome, but unable to with Edge....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 edge cannot connect to internet

2. can not connect to edge

3. cannot connect edge to tv

4. cant connect to synology with microsoft edge,
  5. cannot connect to synology with edge in windows 10,
  6. windows 10 edge cannot connect