Windows 10: Cannot create account on Mail

Discus and support Cannot create account on Mail in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After reinstalling windows onto my laptop and having it setup, I tried adding my gmail and exchange accounts to mail, but after asking for the name I'm... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nsepvo, Jul 19, 2019.

1. nsepvo Win User

Cannot create account on Mail

After reinstalling windows onto my laptop and having it setup, I tried adding my gmail and exchange accounts to mail, but after asking for the name I'm using, it constantly loads while 'creating account'. How can I make it at least add an account or finishing loading?

:)

nsepvo, Jul 19, 2019

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account

All,
    My Mail and Calendar app has failed to work since this morning.
    It stopped receiving any mail this morning, with the reset of the mail app pretty much making it useless.

Cannot create account on Mail [​IMG]

I have reset the app, restarted the computer and now the next step if it has to happen, a FULL reset of the computer.
    Is there any problems with the way Gmail has been set up today?
    I am running Windows 10 1903 x64 on a Lenovo 330-15ikb.
    Thanks

tornadosurvivor, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Cannot create account on Mail

Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Sounds promising, I have a Gmail account. How do I verify the Yahoo account using it ?

I have sent several Gmails to john @yahoo.com, but all I get are mail failure emails back saying the account is not available. I also did this with OE a few times with the same result.

Why `o why can`t Yahoo be more explicit in their instructions. I am no dummy, but I give in on this one.

Bald Eagle, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Cannot create account on Mail

1. Cannot create account on Mail - Similar Threads - Cannot create account

2. Can't create a microsoft account with Skiff Mail.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't create a microsoft account with Skiff Mail.: When I try to create a microsoft account with skiff mail the error is "You can't sing up here with a work or school email address. Use a personal email...."...
  3. Can't create a microsoft account with Skiff Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create a microsoft account with Skiff Mail.: When I try to create a microsoft account with skiff mail the error is "You can't sing up here with a work or school email address. Use a personal email...."...
  4. Can't create a microsoft account with Skiff Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck at creating account on W11 Mail Application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at creating account on W11 Mail Application.: Hey,I have dell vostro 5402 on windows 22H2.I am Stuck at creating account on W11 Mail Application.When I try to sign into any mailoutlook,gmail,icloud,office 365. I keep stuck at Creating account as shown here.I tried many solutions I found online:+ to uninstall mail +...
  6. Stuck at creating account on W11 Mail Application.

Stuck at creating account on W11 Mail Application.: Hey,I have dell vostro 5402 on windows 22H2.I am Stuck at creating account on W11 Mail Application.When I try to sign into any mailoutlook,gmail,icloud,office 365. I keep stuck at Creating account as shown here.I tried many solutions I found online:+ to uninstall mail +...
  7. Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account: All, My Mail and Calendar app has failed to work since this morning. It stopped receiving any mail this morning, with the reset of the mail app pretty much making it useless. [img] I have reset the app, restarted the computer and now the next step if it has to happen, a...
  8. cannot create folders in windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    cannot create folders in windows mail app: when I go to 'more' in the mail app and click + a dialog display appears however when I enter the name of a new folder and click enter it appears momentarily in the folder list then disappears and a message appears at the top screen saying that the action could not be...
  9. cannot create a new folder in Mail app

cannot create a new folder in Mail app: when I click the + sign a box appears to enter a name for a new folder. When I press enter the new folder momentarily displays in the folder list then disappears, a moment later a message appears at the top of the screen saying that the folder could not be created, and the...
  10. Cannot Switch/Create Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Switch/Create Accounts: Please move this to the correct forum if this thread is not in the correct area. This is from the start, I upgraded to windows 10.Made a microsoft account and used that to login.Then one day it said that my profile is corrupted.I used another admin account I made to use the...