Windows 10: Cannot create new mail folder windows 10 mail Version 16005.13426.20368.0

Discus and support Cannot create new mail folder windows 10 mail Version 16005.13426.20368.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I clic on a folder, I do not see the plus sign + that would allow me to create a new folder name. Also if I try to transfer a mail from my in box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Louis Vallée, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Cannot create new mail folder windows 10 mail Version 16005.13426.20368.0

When I clic on a folder, I do not see the plus sign + that would allow me to create a new folder name.

Also if I try to transfer a mail from my in box to an other folder, I use to have the option to create a new folder, I do not see this option any more.

Thanks

Louis

:)

Louis Vallée, Jan 26, 2021

2. cannot create a new folder in Mail app

I read and tried the methods outlined in your attached links with no success. There a few things that I should mention. I have successfully created new folders in the past so the problem is new. When I go to "settings - apps features" I see that the date
    for the Mail app is August 20 2018, so I assume that two days ago Windows did an update. The version number of the Mail app is 16005-10325-20117-0 if that is significant. In the Windows Store when I go the Mail app there is no option to search for updates
    as described in one of the links.

I do have Mail installed on two computers both on the same WiFi network, but that has not prevented me from creating new folders in the past, and whether this makes a difference or not when I created a new folder in the app on one machine it did not appear
    in the app on the other pc.

thanks

Mike

PS I'll post whatever is required

MikeWatsonON, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Ron2017 Win User
    Creating Folders in Office 10 Mail

What more do you need you know? I'm using Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, version 17.8119.42377.0 on a brand new HP computer. Windows support has suggested using a procedure of clicking on a + next to folders, but that is for Outlook Mail. Next they
    instructed my to add folders to my Cox POP/IMAP account, assuring me that these new Cox account based folders would display in Mail once the apps sync'd. Guess what, no folders in Mail but they are active in Cox.

Never worked. No error messages. No sync. I can find new messages on Mail, open my Cox account and move them to a newly Created Saved Mail folder and they disappear for Mail, but remain intact within the Cox folder. Windows just can't find them.

What else can Microsoft possible need to know?

Guru was referring to an OUTLOOK Mail app. I would love to dig out my old computer and go back to an older version of Windows with Outlook. Does Microsoft offer refunds?

Has ANYBODY successfully created folders in your internet provider POP/IMAP account and been able to display usable folders on Windows 10 Mail and Calendar? I'm dying to read step by step instructions.

Ron2017, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Ron2017 Win User

Cannot create new mail folder windows 10 mail Version 16005.13426.20368.0

Creating Folders in Office 10 Mail

What more do you need you know? I'm using Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, version 17.8119.42377.0 on a brand new HP computer. Windows support has suggested using a procedure of clicking on a + next to folders, but that is for Outlook Mail. Next they
    instructed my to add folders to my Cox POP/IMAP account, assuring me that these new Cox account based folders would display in Mail once the apps sync'd. Guess what, no folders in Mail but they are active in Cox.

Never worked. No error messages. No sync. I can find new messages on Mail, open my Cox account and move them to a newly Created Saved Mail folder and they disappear for Mail, but remain intact within the Cox folder. Windows just can't find them.

What else can Microsoft possible need to know?

Guru was referring to an OUTLOOK Mail app. I would love to dig out my old computer and go back to an older version of Windows with Outlook. Does Microsoft offer refunds?

Has ANYBODY successfully created folders in your internet provider POP/IMAP account and been able to display usable folders on Windows 10 Mail and Calendar? I'm dying to read step by step instructions.

Ron2017, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Cannot create new mail folder windows 10 mail Version 16005.13426.20368.0

1. Cannot create new mail folder windows 10 mail Version 16005.13426.20368.0 - Similar Threads - Cannot create mail

2. Creating folders in Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating folders in Microsoft Mail: I am unable to create folders in Microsoft mail. When I click on my email address, then More, there is no plus sign next to the All Folders. Can you please help....
  3. Creating folders in Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating folders in Microsoft Mail: I am unable to create folders in Microsoft mail. When I click on my email address, then More, there is no plus sign next to the All Folders. Can you please help....
  4. Creating Folders in Windows Mail

Creating Folders in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly followed the instructions previously offered on this forum as to how folders can be created in Windows Mail App. However, no + sign appears next to 'All Folders' after I click my account then click 'More'. Why is there no + sign? Also, it seems that there...
  5. Unable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

Unable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi, For some reason i cannot create folders or sub-folders in Mail....... whenever I try I receive the following message [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-folders-in-windows-10-mail/19b14330-3859-4808-af46-e0428fdd2be6
  6. Creating folders in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating folders in Windows Mail: I have searched for instructions to add folders to Windows Mail. All say to click on the + by All Folders. I have no +. I have checked for updates. Now I am at loss. Thank you....
  7. How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?

How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?: I am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. ***Modified title from: i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I need to be able to organise my email. ***...
  8. UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi Guys, I am using my Icloud account linked to Windows 10 so I can organise my emails better. I've tried creating folders, however the computer deletes the folder and says it cannot be created. I've got no idea why. I've tried shutting the computer down and reloading...
  9. cannot create folders in windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    cannot create folders in windows mail app: when I go to 'more' in the mail app and click + a dialog display appears however when I enter the name of a new folder and click enter it appears momentarily in the folder list then disappears and a message appears at the top screen saying that the action could not be...
  10. cannot create a new folder in Mail app

cannot create a new folder in Mail app: when I click the + sign a box appears to enter a name for a new folder. When I press enter the new folder momentarily displays in the folder list then disappears, a moment later a message appears at the top of the screen saying that the folder could not be created, and the...