Windows 10: Cannot create system image error (0x80780166) status_wait_1 (0x8007000

Discus and support Cannot create system image error (0x80780166) status_wait_1 (0x8007000 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi!I have been trying to create a system image in my Windows 10 Home 64 bit OS and at the end of the backup I am getting error below windows backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by 4joey1, May 4, 2021.

1. 4joey1 Win User

Cannot create system image error (0x80780166) status_wait_1 (0x8007000

Hi!I have been trying to create a system image in my Windows 10 Home 64 bit OS and at the end of the backup I am getting error below windows backup encountered an error when writing data to the backup target. (0x80780166) Additional Information status_wait_1 (0x80070001) Please find screenshot of the same error. I have searched many forums for solution to this and every solution that I have tested has failed.Kindly assist.

:)

4joey1, May 4, 2021
  2. 4joey1 Win User

Hi!I have been trying to create a system image in my Windows 10 Home 64 bit OS and at the end of the backup I am getting error below

windows backup encountered an error when writing data to the backup target. (0x80780166)

Additional Information
    status_wait_1 (0x80070001)

Please find screenshot of the same error.

I have searched many forums for solution to this and every solution that I have tested has failed.Kindly assist.

4joey1, May 4, 2021
  3. Bree Win User

Welcome to Ten Forums.

It's good that you are trying to make a system image. But please take Microsoft's advice and use something else. Microsoft's built in system imaging has been a deprecated feature for more than three years now.....

Features removed or Deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Bree, May 4, 2021
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Create a system image fails

Hi,

To successfully create a system image, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this thread by

Vanessa Sohtun

Let us know how it goes.

Dani Pun, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot create system image error (0x80780166) status_wait_1 (0x8007000 - Similar Threads - Cannot create system

2. Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image: Introduction:It seems like I deleted something I shouldn't have, so for the past few months, Chromium based apps I think that's the commonality haven't been working properly. Google Chrome, Edge, Steam and Quixel Bridge.Mostly they seemed to work, just not display correctly.I...
  3. Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image: Introduction:It seems like I deleted something I shouldn't have, so for the past few months, Chromium based apps I think that's the commonality haven't been working properly. Google Chrome, Edge, Steam and Quixel Bridge.Mostly they seemed to work, just not display correctly.I...
  4. Error 0x80780166 when trying to create system image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot create system image backup

Cannot create system image backup: I want to create a system image backup but I can't because I don't have enough space to store it. I checked and noticed when I backed up it included drive E even though I didn't install any operating system on this drive....
  6. Create system image

Create system image: I have heard roumors that the function "Create System Image" that is included in Windows 10 will be removed soon. Can anyone tell me when Microsoft intends to remove this function from Windows 10? Kind regards...
  7. Creating a system image

Creating a system image: Hi, I wanted to create a system image . I have some screen shots for the issue.Note that this has not been an issue before 2004 version. As you can see in the screen shots "Back up and Restore" includes D: in system but in the computer management it is not a...
  8. CREATE A SYSTEM IMAGE

CREATE A SYSTEM IMAGE: Trying to create a system image for my Windows 10 desktop to a usb 3.0 flash drive formatted for NTFS as required. Receiving an error message "the drive is not a valid backup location". Can anyone help?...
  9. Cannot create a system image - Keep getting the message "A system image backup is in...

Cannot create a system image - Keep getting the message "A system image backup is in...: I tried to Create a system image by [clicking "Create a system image" on the left on Backup and Restore (Window 7), the PC is Window 10], but I always getting the message "A system image backup is in progress. Please wait while it completes." every time....
  10. Error while creating system image

Error while creating system image: Hi! Today, when I tried to create a system image on my empty partition of my newly installed Window 10, I got following error- [ATTACH] Please tell how can I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com