Windows 10: Cannot delete certain apps

Discus and support Cannot delete certain apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; On the page of names of apps and how many KBs or MBs they use, I cannot delete certain ones nor open two others. The two others are Dell Precision... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Roland SS S, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Cannot delete certain apps

On the page of names of apps and how many KBs or MBs they use, I cannot delete certain ones nor open two others. The two others are Dell Precision Optimizer and Dell Precision Optimizer Application.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

Roland SS S, Sep 13, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 13, 2019
  3. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Cannot delete certain apps

how do i delete certain apps?

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "pop-up ads all", are you having the issue with all the apps or with a specific app?

I suggest you to uninstall the unwanted app through steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Choose System.

4. Then click on Apps and features.

5. Click on the unwanted app and choose Uninstall
    button.

Please get back to us with an update on uninstalling apps, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Cannot delete certain apps

1. Cannot delete certain apps - Similar Threads - Cannot delete certain

2. cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support: Starting November 1st I am unable to connect to some Apps I have used in the past and connect to some servers I have in the past. Also Sophos VPN wont open or after deleting it wont allow me to download. I ran a program called "fiddler" and I am able to connect to these lost...
  3. cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support: Starting November 1st I am unable to connect to some Apps I have used in the past and connect to some servers I have in the past. Also Sophos VPN wont open or after deleting it wont allow me to download. I ran a program called "fiddler" and I am able to connect to these lost...
  4. I cannot open certain apps on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open certain apps on windows 11: I cannot open certain apps on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-certain-apps-on-windows-11/95d856ec-5929-4206-95db-63d7752d236f
  5. Cannot Open Certain Apps

Cannot Open Certain Apps: Hi,When I proceed to open the Minecraft launcher on my Windows 10 laptop I am met with an error code stating: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  6. Cannot Open Certain Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open Certain Apps: Hi,When I proceed to open the Minecraft launcher on my Windows 10 laptop I am met with an error code stating: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  7. Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet: Hello,For the past few months, I've been having trouble connecting to the internet but only using certain apps like Discord and games like Roblox. My internet works fine however on other apps like Chrome and Valorant. I've already tried most of the common solutions and even...
  8. Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet

Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet: Hello,For the past few months, I've been having trouble connecting to the internet but only using certain apps like Discord and games like Roblox. My internet works fine however on other apps like Chrome and Valorant. I've already tried most of the common solutions and even...
  9. Windows 10 cannot connect certain apps to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Cannot download certain app in Microsoft Store

Cannot download certain app in Microsoft Store: Hello. I had no problem downloading apps from Microsoft store until recently; I've been unable to download a free app named "bluetooth audio receiver", and ONLY this app. Just to double check, I have installed a few apps Microsoft sudoku, bluetooth data receiver, send to...