Windows 10: cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9

Discus and support cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to remove an Exchange email account from Microsoft Mail. I am getting error code 0x800706d9. How can I remove this account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidWasmer, Aug 17, 2020.

1. cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9

I am trying to remove an Exchange email account from Microsoft Mail. I am getting error code 0x800706d9. How can I remove this account?

:)

DavidWasmer, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Mail and Calendar not working - 0x800706d9

I have the same problem and your after trying your suggestions I am still in the same situation. None of my email accounts are listed in my windows 10 mail tile, the sync option is blanked out and when I try to add any of my email accounts: either gmail
    or outlook I receive the error message 0x800706d9. Any help would be appreciated.

Jason Masih, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Michael87 Win User

cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9 [​IMG]

cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9 [​IMG]

Michael87, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9

1. cannot delete email account from Microsoft Mail - 0x800706d9 - Similar Threads - cannot delete email

2. cannot delete account from mail app window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot delete account from mail app window 11: I cannot delete account from mail app on windows 11. I waiting for along time but process not success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-account-from-mail-app-window-11/ac3efa64-a9e7-47d3-90bd-0b732251c95e
  3. cannot delete account from mail app window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot delete account from mail app window 11: I cannot delete account from mail app on windows 11. I waiting for along time but process not success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-account-from-mail-app-window-11/ac3efa64-a9e7-47d3-90bd-0b732251c95e
  4. Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts: Hello, I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from the list. The problem is that because I graduated that email account doesn't exist anymore therefor I can't login to remove...
  5. Cannot delete Email Acoount from Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Email Acoount from Mail: I cannot delate email account from mail, i reinstall same still have email acoount. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-email-acoount-from-mail/13a63e8c-7332-4ece-b41c-6baf28442c74
  6. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  8. Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails: Since update I get an "unknown error" display when I try to delete messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-cannot-delete-emails/190503d0-e510-41ae-a900-b0d0eee01b0a
  9. Cannot recreate email account in Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot recreate email account in Mail app: I was advised to delete / restore 2 failed accounts in the Mail app. The Outlook account was restored OK but I cannot get my second account, Yahoo, back. I can access the account OK online and in my Android tablet, but not in the Windows 10 PC Mail app. I reach the stage...
  10. Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Fix or Delete email account from Windows 10: I get frequent alerts for 3 of my 4 email accounts that the account is out of date and needs to be fixed. I click the option to Fix the account and nothing happens. Going into the Mail app to attempt the same doesn't work either. Also cannot delete or update the account...
Tags: