Windows 10: cannot delete files due to "rundlle32" error

Discus and support cannot delete files due to "rundlle32" error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; From what I gather, this may be a virus......... Im pretty dissapointed I cant delete my own files, that I uploaded, and cant track down what the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by azamoth88, Jul 7, 2017.

1. azamoth88 Win User

cannot delete files due to "rundlle32" error

From what I gather, this may be a virus.........

Im pretty dissapointed I cant delete my own files, that I uploaded, and cant track down what the heck is keeping me from doing so........anything helps. error photo attached

-Thanks

:)

azamoth88, Jul 7, 2017

2. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

hi .. i hav found one trick by which we can hide all photos and videos/mp3 from gallery.

m using this ith my nokia c3 . very nice privacy trick.

Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

rockpop989, Jul 7, 2017
  3. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

S40 WHAT AN OUTDATED VERSION OF SOFTWARE NOKIA X2 IS HAVING...cannot delete files due to "rundlle32" error :(

VERY VERY DISAPOINTED cannot delete files due to "rundlle32" error :(

sharanukumar, Jul 7, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Right click the Taskbar and start the Task Manager. Click the drop down arrow for More Details. Go through the list and find Rundll32 process or the PNG file and End the Process, try it again.

spunk, Jul 7, 2017
Thema:

1. cannot delete files due to "rundlle32" error - Similar Threads - cannot delete files

2. Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error

in Windows 10 News
    Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error: [IMG]According to some users, when trying to save a Word file, an error message that says Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error appears. Usually, the issue appears when the copy came from a different source. Whatever the case is, we have some solutions...
  3. Cannot delete files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete files: I have a backup on my portable drive, where some files cannot be deleted, not with WinRar nor renaming at the Command Prompt either, they cannot be renamed in any method. These are system files for F.Fox. In this folder I have had several files that belongs to the long file...
  4. Cannot delete files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete files: I have a backup on my portable drive, where some files cannot be deleted, not with WinRar nor renaming at the Command Prompt either, they cannot be renamed in any method. These are system files for F.Fox. In this folder I have had several files that belongs to the long file...
  5. Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder: Hello guys,I deleted the ngc folder because of issues when adding a fingerprint and new pins. But I cannot log into Windows due to missing files in the ngc folder. The system just stuck after I pressed any key on the lock screen, did not ask for any pin. Tried to restore and...
  6. Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder: Hello guys,I deleted the ngc folder because of issues when adding a fingerprint and new pins. But I cannot log into Windows due to missing files in the ngc folder. The system just stuck after I pressed any key on the lock screen, did not ask for any pin. Tried to restore and...
  7. Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. cannot delete an appdata folder due to permission

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cannot delete an appdata folder due to permission: i have full control and permissions. when it asks me i tell it to go ahead. at the end it says i can't delete it without permission. literally have full permission on every single account. what in the fuck. under user i'm already set to administrator. submitted by...
  9. Cannot delete File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete File: Hi everyone I have been having some issues deleting a certain file from my computer. The image below shows the type of File as File, I have tried using command prompt, disk clean up, disk check for errors and plenty of other methods and yet it cannot be deleted. When I...
  10. Cannot delete file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete file: I use gvim to edit a file named "expr.ml" and somehow another file named "expr.ml~" appears beside "expr.ml". I tried to delete "expr.ml~" but with no luck. I've tried: Right click > Delete. It says "Preparing to cancel" (Cancel what?!) while at the same time "Preparing...