Windows 10: Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin

Discus and support Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillNovak1, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin

Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin

:)

BillNovak1, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 23, 2019
  3. how to delete file on c drive? need permission

i accidently save something to c drive. when i try to delete it says need admin permission. how do i delete it?

i am on a computer that dont have any account only 1 and thats me. main one is me. 1 account.

HiddenStupid, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin

Win7 User Admin permissions broken

Basically it's an administrative user not the root admin , I don't know what it went wrong with settings and i forogot , but the permissions for it account were messed and now it cannot delete/edit sometimes stuff that came from rar or downloader or even installs, plus cannot uninstal most of programs , it's only possible with root admin (hidden), is there a way to restore these privilegies.

Also the error points "You need administrative privilegies from Administrators/[Nickname] "
    BUT I AM THE DAMN USER !!!!

It's not my PC so i really don't want to dig it up from scratch.

The PC has RAID0 so basically im not going to go over that again with a reinstall/reformat. ... takes time.

RuskiSnajper, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin

1. Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin - Similar Threads - Cannot delete files

2. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!: I'm trying to declutter my desktop but when I try yo delete some old PDFs, I get a message that I need <machinename> administrator permission. I AM administrator on my machine!, but I can't delete anything. I have tried creating another user with administrator permissions and...
  3. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!: I'm trying to declutter my desktop but when I try yo delete some old PDFs, I get a message that I need <machinename> administrator permission. I AM administrator on my machine!, but I can't delete anything. I have tried creating another user with administrator permissions and...
  4. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to delete an admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to delete an admin: I need to delete my late partner's admin from my computer. I don't have any of the passwords or his admin code and can no longer access any other details including email...
  6. I need to delete an admin

I need to delete an admin: I need to delete my late partner's admin from my computer. I don't have any of the passwords or his admin code and can no longer access any other details including email...
  7. I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin: For some odd reason I am unable make changes to my new HP like change the time zone despite being the admin and is very frustrating, I've checked multiple times and I'm still the one and only admin but I still can't access certain things....
  8. I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin: For some odd reason I am unable make changes to my new HP like change the time zone despite being the admin and is very frustrating, I've checked multiple times and I'm still the one and only admin but I still can't access certain things....
  9. Need admin privileges but I am the admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need admin privileges but I am the admin: I am trying to install an app that I know is safe, but windows 10 is blocking me from doing so. It is telling me that the admin is blocking it, though I am logged on to the admin account. I cannot deploy my C# application due to this error. I am on an ASUS laptop...
  10. I need admin access when I am the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need admin access when I am the admin: When I go to change my time zone in control panel, it says I need administrator access when I am in an admin account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-admin-access-when-i-am-the-admin/44b16390-a6de-4f5c-aec2-67f350c8fad8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot delete files and folders even though I have permission

2. need permission from admin but i am admin