Windows 10: Cannot delete game

Discus and support Cannot delete game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded "Gear of war 4" from store. The files are very huge (134 GB) and I have space 200 GB left in my hard disk. After finishing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JYD360, Jul 28, 2019.

1. JYD360 Win User

Cannot delete game

Hi,

I downloaded "Gear of war 4" from store.

The files are very huge (134 GB) and I have space 200 GB left in my hard disk.

After finishing download, it showed. not enough space.

So, I tried to uninstall it I cannot.

I tried to go to temporary folder to delete but it doesn't show this file.

I have huge file (134 GB) in my hard disk that I cannot delete Cannot delete game :(

Please help

:)

JYD360, Jul 28, 2019

2. delete demo games

If you don't want to see them everyday, you can remove their shortcuts from the games folder.

To do this, follow these steps:

• open file explorer
    • go to windows folder
    • go to start menu
    • go to programs>games
    • delete the game's shortcut from there by tapping-n-holding on the shortcut

TarandeepKaur, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Cant delete game from games menu

Hi Ansgar,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in removing a game from the games menu, we would like to know more information about the problem that you are experiencing.

• Do you only experience this issue with this particular game?
    • Did you download this game from Windows Store?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the game on your computer?
    • What other steps have you performed in trying to delete this game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    create a new user account
    on your computer and then try to delete the game while on the new account. This will help us identify if the issue is caused by a configuration error related to your current user account.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Jul 28, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Cannot delete game

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot delete game

1. Cannot delete game - Similar Threads - Cannot delete game

2. Cannot delete/authorize myself to delete Gamepass games in WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete/authorize myself to delete Gamepass games in WindowsApps: To make a long story short: I had to wipe my C: drive and re-install Windows 10. Problem there is all my Xbox Gamepass games were set to install to my H: Drive. They're still there, but Gamepass does not recognize them. No problem, I can just delete and start over......
  3. Deleted photo reappeared and cannot be deleted

Deleted photo reappeared and cannot be deleted: I checked the photos app recently and saw that a photo I deleted I cleared the recycling bin after deletion as well has come back and if I try to delete it, it will not allow me, saying I do not have permission to delete them. In addition, I cannot go to the file location,...
  4. cannot delete

cannot delete: When I try to delete this picture,I get this error message:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete/1218f818-6eb7-4c75-8e65-30fea8a2661b
  5. Cannot delete the WindowsApps folder made by Game Pass PC

Cannot delete the WindowsApps folder made by Game Pass PC: So I had to format my SSD but I didn't delete anything from my D drive.. So the problem is that when I reinstalled Game Pass, I cant switch the default install location to D because there is the "WindowsApps" folder which cannot be deleted. before the reason was permissions...
  6. Delete game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete game: I have download a game throug MicroSoft Store, how to uninstall that game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-game/7dc807d3-e2d1-424a-a918-1b793e1e632a
  7. Cannot delete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot delete: Cannot delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete/0a5e68cb-9f9c-454e-ad72-82d907c58380
  8. Cannot delete folder

Cannot delete folder: I am the administrator and I cannot delete a folder. When I try to Change Ownership from SYSTEM [ATTACH] the window modal blinks and then Change is greyed out. [ATTACH] I've tried deleting from command prompt as well, but I get Access Denied....
  9. Cannot Delete Preinstalled Game Files / Cannot Delete Usless Apps

Cannot Delete Preinstalled Game Files / Cannot Delete Usless Apps: So my desktop is running out of storage. I found the location the app files are saved at. My computer came preinstalled with these games: Disney Magic Kingdoms March of Empires Bubble Witch Saga 3 Candy Crush Soda Sag I deleted these games but came across saved files from...
  10. Cannot delete file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete file: I use gvim to edit a file named "expr.ml" and somehow another file named "expr.ml~" appears beside "expr.ml". I tried to delete "expr.ml~" but with no luck. I've tried: Right click > Delete. It says "Preparing to cancel" (Cancel what?!) while at the same time "Preparing...