Windows 10: Cannot delete hidden Administrator temporary profile

Discus and support Cannot delete hidden Administrator temporary profile in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the hidden Administrator user folder, and now it has its temporary folder. I cannot remove the temporary folder in the System... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Muz, Apr 3, 2020.

1. MUZ
    Muz Win User

Cannot delete hidden Administrator temporary profile

I accidentally deleted the hidden Administrator user folder, and now it has its temporary folder. I cannot remove the temporary folder in the System Properties. How to fix the hidden Administrator to sign to its normal account folder?

:)

2. MUZ
    Muz Win User

I accidentally deleted the hidden Administrator user folder, and now it has its temporary folder. I cannot remove the temporary folder in the System Properties. How to fix the hidden Administrator to sign to its normal account folder?

3. Windows 10 temporary profile error?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue in editing some settings from a temporary profile. You need to login to your original (Administrator) profile to change those settings.

I would suggest you to change the account type to administrator, if it is not and see if it helps. Try the steps provided below to change the account type.

• Login with the temporary profile.
    • Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Control Panel from the list.
    • Select Large icons from the view by drop down menu.
    • Click on User Accounts.
    • Click on Change Account type.
    • Select Administrator radio button and click OK.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot delete hidden Administrator temporary profile - Similar Threads - Cannot delete hidden

2. Recover deleted Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover deleted Temporary profile.: Hey.I need help if someone is willing to help me. Yesterday my laptop opened up a temporary profile. And because I dont know alot about tech, I mistakenly moved my work into a temporary profile because I just thought I had a system reset. Today, it has gone back to its usual...
  3. Recover deleted Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted Temporary profile.: Hey.I need help if someone is willing to help me. Yesterday my laptop opened up a temporary profile. And because I dont know alot about tech, I mistakenly moved my work into a temporary profile because I just thought I had a system reset. Today, it has gone back to its usual...
  4. Recover deleted Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HIDDEN BUILT-IN ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT PROFILE FOLDER DELETED - NOW FIXED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HIDDEN BUILT-IN ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT PROFILE FOLDER DELETED - NOW FIXED: PROBLEMI enabled the Hidden Built-in Administrator Account in windows 10, so I could rename the Username and Profile folder name for my Default user account named USER.After a successful renaming of the username and profile folder name, I disabled the Hidden Built-in...
  6. HIDDEN BUILT-IN ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT PROFILE FOLDER DELETED - NOW FIXED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HIDDEN BUILT-IN ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT PROFILE FOLDER DELETED - NOW FIXED: PROBLEMI enabled the Hidden Built-in Administrator Account in windows 10, so I could rename the Username and Profile folder name for my Default user account named USER.After a successful renaming of the username and profile folder name, I disabled the Hidden Built-in...
  7. HIDDEN BUILT-IN ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT PROFILE FOLDER DELETED - NOW FIXED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Temporary Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary Profile: My computer is stuck in a temporary profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile/e864ddb8-1bc3-4bd8-9f60-f419a5154c11
  9. User Profile for Hidden Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile for Hidden Administrator: I occasionally use the Hidden Administrator account for security problems, stubborn undeletable files, etc. Question is can I use the User Profile from my W10 install on the Hidden Administrator? If yes, how? 40977
  10. temporary profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    temporary profile: I took the plunge and upgraded my computer with 6 gigs RAM and a dual core 3.0 athlon x64 cpu so I could install Win 10. Was running Win 7. Downloaded the ISO to a flash drive. Installed Win 10 ver.1703. Updated my drivers. All seemed to go well. I used it all day. Rebooted...