Windows 10: Cannot Delete Minecraft Windows 10 Trial HELP

Discus and support Cannot Delete Minecraft Windows 10 Trial HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a code for Minecraft windows 10 and when I tried to redeem it it said I already owned the game but I only had the trial so I deleted and entered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesDaSweat, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Cannot Delete Minecraft Windows 10 Trial HELP

I have a code for Minecraft windows 10 and when I tried to redeem it it said I already owned the game but I only had the trial so I deleted and entered the code and then I had the same problem and I cant play Minecraft now please help

:)

JamesDaSweat, Sep 7, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Stuck in Trial Mode.

Hi Cody,

If you've purchased the full game and you're getting a message saying that the game you're using is a trial version, it may be due to the Windows 10 PC still detecting the game's trial version which you've downloaded before. To resolve this, we suggest uninstalling
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. Refer to
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps. After removing the game, kindly update your device. For your guidance, see

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    . Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and check if the same issue occurs.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 7, 2019
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Cannot Delete Minecraft Windows 10 Trial HELP

Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It looks like your Minecraft game that is stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account, so please try the below steps and check if you are able to play the full version of Minecraft.

Launch the Xbox app > Sign-in to the Xbox application
    using your Microsoft Account (Account which you used to purchase Minecraft) > Browse the games to find Minecraft and click on the Play button to the play the Minecraft game and check if it is still showing the trail version.

If you are still seeing the trail version, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 and reinstall
    Minecraft.

If you are still facing the same issue, then we recommend that you get in touch with our
    Xbox Support Team. You may contact them via chat support or schedule a callback at your preferred date
    and time.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Delete Minecraft Windows 10 Trial HELP

1. Cannot Delete Minecraft Windows 10 Trial HELP - Similar Threads - Cannot Delete Minecraft

2. Help to download minecraft trial on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to download minecraft trial on ms store: I need help to download minecraft for windows trial. The download always get stuck at the 78% mark. I have tried a bunch of fixes to help fix this problem like reinstalled ms store, resetting the app, synced the time, run the trouble shooter and wsreset. All the 'fixes' I...
  3. Help to download minecraft trial on ms store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to download minecraft trial on ms store: I need help to download minecraft for windows trial. The download always get stuck at the 78% mark. I have tried a bunch of fixes to help fix this problem like reinstalled ms store, resetting the app, synced the time, run the trouble shooter and wsreset. All the 'fixes' I...
  4. Help to download minecraft trial on ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Trial

Minecraft Windows 10 Trial: I can't install the Minecraft windows 10 trial im on 32 bits but Minecraft bedrock is 32 bits means I can download it but the button doesn't show up where I can download the Minecraft trial. Is there a way or website that has a download setup for my Minecraft trial?...
  6. Minecraft Windows Trial 10

Minecraft Windows Trial 10: I can't install the Minecraft windows 10 trial im on 32 bits but Minecraft bedrock is 32 bits means I can download it but the button doesn't show up where I can download the Minecraft trial. Is there a way or website that has a download setup for my Minecraft trial?...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing: in the store, i bought the trial edition. Its telling that i have owned it. When i click on the install button. It does nothing, it just stops the trailer in the background...
  8. Minecraft free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft free trial: I am trying to download the minecraft free trial. I press get free trial then it loads a bit and says you have a trial for this game then next to it is a button that says install on my devices but when I press that it says that there are no applicable devices and shows a...
  9. Cannot install Minecraft Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft Trial: I am trying to install a trial of Minecraft. I keep getting the message : "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I have two pcs listed under devices in my...
  10. Trial, trial trial, windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10: Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers...