Windows 10: Cannot delete Provisioning folder in Windows 10 with ppkg files on Desktop

Discus and support Cannot delete Provisioning folder in Windows 10 with ppkg files on Desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have had a folder on my desktop containing numerous ppkg files. The folder is called Provisioning and I cannot delete the folder (see below).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vicvpelt, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Vicvpelt Win User

Cannot delete Provisioning folder in Windows 10 with ppkg files on Desktop

Hi,

I have had a folder on my desktop containing numerous ppkg files.

The folder is called Provisioning and I cannot delete the folder (see below).

Cannot delete Provisioning folder in Windows 10 with ppkg files on Desktop 7f41e3a5-0c3d-41c0-9fb6-a4a2adf94342?upload=true.jpg

Cannot delete Provisioning folder in Windows 10 with ppkg files on Desktop 5a47ce4d-816c-4bec-b83f-51818fe20562?upload=true.jpg

Cannot delete Provisioning folder in Windows 10 with ppkg files on Desktop eed1a31d-2de0-4e2f-bcd1-8a223766bc5f?upload=true.jpg

I have tried changing permissions, login onto Administrator, and enabling Windows Safemode.

None of these solutions worked. Is there any way I can remove this folder and the ppkg files from my desktop?

I am sure they don't belong there..

Thanks in advance for the help!

:)

Vicvpelt, Apr 5, 2019
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro to ent upgrade using PPKG file

I have created a provisioning package( PPKG file ) for Windows 10 Build 10.0.10586 to upgrade pro to ent with KMS key "NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 ".This PPKG is working fine and I am able to change pro to Ent.

But the same PPKG file is not working for Windows 10 Build 10.0.10240.I tried other Windows 10 KMS keys mentioned in https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj612867.aspx.

But it is not working. After double clicking the PPKG file nothing happens. I don't see any errors also.

Please advice which KMS key to use in PPKG file for Windows 10 Build 10.0.10240

vimaldas changarath, Apr 5, 2019
  4. JoSch_1 Win User

Windows 10 Mobile - provide provisioning package

We want to provide a provisioning package to our Windows 10 mobile phones and are testing this.

Regarding TechNet.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows-10-images-with-provisioning-packages

We can provide that .ppkg to others through any of the following methods:

• Shared network folder

• SharePoint site

• Removable media (USB/SD)

• Email

• USB tether (mobile only)

• NFC (mobile only)
    But our mobile phones only provide Removable media (USB/SD)

Anyone using this Feature and can help us.

JoSch_1, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot delete Provisioning folder in Windows 10 with ppkg files on Desktop - Similar Threads - Cannot delete Provisioning

2. Cannot delete file on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete file on desktop: I have a PDF file on my desktop that I had received and am trying to delete it. The PDF file used to open in the Microsoft Edge web browser Edge is my default browser but now it does not open at all. Even, if I try to open it with another browser, it still does not open at...
  3. How to create provision package PPKG programatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create provision package PPKG programatically?: Hi there, I'm looking to automate the creation of PPKG files using any programming language. I haven't been able to find any detailed instructions or examples on how to do this, and I'd prefer not to use the WCD tool.If you have any suggestions, I'd be grateful.Thanks!...
  4. How to create provision package PPKG programatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create provision package PPKG programatically?: Hi there, I'm looking to automate the creation of PPKG files using any programming language. I haven't been able to find any detailed instructions or examples on how to do this, and I'd prefer not to use the WCD tool.If you have any suggestions, I'd be grateful.Thanks!...
  5. USB + PPKG Provisioning Package stuck at login Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB + PPKG Provisioning Package stuck at login Office 365: We are using Windows Configuration Designer to create a PPKG file. We have created a USB device combined with the PPKG file on the root of this device. We have tested several versions on two devices and 10/12 USB's worked as expected. But suddenly it stopped working with the...
  6. USB + PPKG Provisioning Package stuck at login Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB + PPKG Provisioning Package stuck at login Office 365: We are using Windows Configuration Designer to create a PPKG file. We have created a USB device combined with the PPKG file on the root of this device. We have tested several versions on two devices and 10/12 USB's worked as expected. But suddenly it stopped working with the...
  7. USB + PPKG Provisioning Package stuck at login Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot delete this folder on desktop !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete this folder on desktop !: Hello, This a folder in my computer desktop, I have used this folder for some paper writings and all but after completing my tasks I wanted to delete this folder from my desktop but it is not deleting by any means at all. I have tried various methods to solve this problem...
  9. cannot delete a desktop folder

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot delete a desktop folder: i have a folder sitting on my desktop for a long time and I simply cannot delete it every time i try to delete it i get a message Item not found cannot find item Try again or cancel I have just rebuilt the laptop and its still there Winver 1803 145590
  10. folder on desktop cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    folder on desktop cannot be deleted: On my desktop there is a folder, I want to delete. I am able to rename that folder (for instance Away), but I am not able to delete it since the folder contains another folder, named shellext. Everything I try to do (administrator account) with the shellext folder results...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ppkg dont appear on image

2. win10 how delete provisioning