Windows 10: Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

Discus and support Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, no touchscreen. I am the only user.Starting two days ago, each time I turn on my computer, before anything else loads I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Private&Private, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, no touchscreen. I am the only user.Starting two days ago, each time I turn on my computer, before anything else loads I see a tile appear on my taskbar saying "Spotify" and my desktop will show me what I will call a splash screen for Spotify, to log on or register with that productI do not use Spotify, never have, I don't want it, I didn't download it, and I want it to stop appearing on my computer.The actual program is not on my hard drive as it doesn't appear in Programs and Features for me to Uninstall.When I search using my Start Key for "Spotify" all I find

:)

Private&Private, Sep 28, 2022

2. error 0x80070780

I downloaded Spotify from the Microsoft store, but it wasn't working. I tried my luck with an online download; it works, but it wanted me to delete the Spotify app from the Microsoft store first. So I delete everything except for the app. I click delete
    on the Spotify app and it tells me it cannot be deleted and gives me the error code 0x80070780.

There isn't an uninstall option and I just want to delete the file. Idk why it won't let me.

LameKarene, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system

Type Shortcut , in desktop can not delete , move or rename, always Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system, Please help, I am using window 10 and office
    365always like that why? please help

AMTRISHARDYANTO, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

Smittychat., Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

1. Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by... - Similar Threads - Cannot delete Spotify

2. "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System": I made the boneheaded move of deleting some OneDrive files then emptying the recycle bin in an effort to clear some space. I didn't think any of it included operating files, but apparently my user account got messed up in the process.Now when I try to open a folder from a...
  3. "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System": I made the boneheaded move of deleting some OneDrive files then emptying the recycle bin in an effort to clear some space. I didn't think any of it included operating files, but apparently my user account got messed up in the process.Now when I try to open a folder from a...
  4. Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, no touchscreen. I am the only user.Starting two days ago, each time I turn on my computer, before anything else loads I see a tile appear on my taskbar saying "Spotify" and my desktop will show me what I will call a splash screen for Spotify,...
  5. Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, no touchscreen. I am the only user.Starting two days ago, each time I turn on my computer, before anything else loads I see a tile appear on my taskbar saying "Spotify" and my desktop will show me what I will call a splash screen for Spotify,...
  6. Error 0x80070780: This file cannot be accessed by the system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80070780: This file cannot be accessed by the system: I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on the C Drive I have left files available to me on the D Drive to help ease installing programs to get back to a working win 10 environment I saw a "WindowsApps" folder that contains programs installed under the previous install of...
  7. Error Code 0x80070780 The File Cannot Be Accessed By The System.

Error Code 0x80070780 The File Cannot Be Accessed By The System.: So I've just restarted the pc.. And all the shortcut on my screen became white paper and i can't do anything with it. I can't cut/copy/delete shortcut. and it said An unexpected error is keeping you from deleteing the file.If you continue to recieve this error, you can use...
  8. Error 0x80070780: The file can/cannot be accessed by the system

Error 0x80070780: The file can/cannot be accessed by the system: My Windows 10 desktop PC cannot access - open, copy, rename, edit some recent files. Some are on the desktop and some are on OneDrive. My laptop has no problem with the same files on OneDrive, although a different desktop. In some cases files a file can be edited Word,...
  9. Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system: How to solve with Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system Please help, I am using window 10 and office 365 Regards AMTRIS...
  10. Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system: How to solve with Error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system Please help, I am using window 10 and office 365 Regards AMTRIS...