Windows 10: Cannot detect "c" drive

Discus and support Cannot detect "c" drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an HP Laptop and am using Windows 10. It is running fine however when I booted it up this morning I got an error message saying "Can't access C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarenPeercy, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Cannot detect "c" drive

I have an HP Laptop and am using Windows 10. It is running fine however when I booted it up this morning I got an error message saying "Can't access C drive. I did try to open it and got the same message. I haven't changed any settings so I don't know why I would get this message and all my programs are working correctly. Can anyone tell me how to access my C drive?

:)

KarenPeercy, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Cannot detect "c" drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Cannot detect "c" drive

1. Cannot detect "c" drive - Similar Threads - Cannot detect drive

2. Cannot Extend C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Extend C drive: im trying to extend the C drive but they extend button is greyed out. Below is the configuration i have on the server running server 2012 R2. Can you please help in any way ....
  3. Cannot Extend C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Extend C drive: im trying to extend the C drive but they extend button is greyed out. Below is the configuration i have on the server running server 2012 R2. Can you please help in any way ....
  4. Windows cannot detect internal drive

Windows cannot detect internal drive: When I opened my laptop I saw that my second drive was gone. I opened Disk Management but there was only disk 0 and its partitions. I opened BIOS<Configuration<UEFI HII configuration<intelR Rapid Storage Technology. There was only one drive and it was the one that Windows...
  5. Windows cannot detect internal drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot detect internal drive: When I opened my laptop I saw that my second drive was gone. I opened Disk Management but there was only disk 0 and its partitions. I opened BIOS<Configuration<UEFI HII configuration<intelR Rapid Storage Technology. There was only one drive and it was the one that Windows...
  6. Windows cannot detect internal drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Cannot Save Files to the C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Save Files to the C Drive: I have changed my permissions to full and ensured that I am a Administrator, but I still cannot save a csv file to the C drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-save-files-to-the-c-drive/e3c88010-6f73-49cc-a4f2-db7e820e11dc
  8. Cannot Save Files to the C Drive

Cannot Save Files to the C Drive: I have changed my permissions to full and ensured that I am a Administrator, but I still cannot save a csv file to the C drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-save-files-to-the-c-drive/e3c88010-6f73-49cc-a4f2-db7e820e11dc
  9. Cannot Merge C drive with D drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Merge C drive with D drive.: While looking in my system files, I saw that my storage space was low, I went to disk management and took some Unallocated space out of my D drive Unused While I was trying to merge them, I realized that the button was only able to fill the D drive, My C drive was the OS one,...
  10. cannot create a file on c drive

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot create a file on c drive: Hi, Anywhere on the c drive, I cannot create files. I can only create folders. How can I change this ? Where in Windows 10 can I set myself as the power user ? 61559