Windows 10: Cannot determine SSD speeds

Discus and support Cannot determine SSD speeds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have tried Crystal Mark software to find out the read writ rates of my SSD but all it returns are 0's any advice most welcome. 122751 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ICIT2LOL, Dec 2, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Cannot determine SSD speeds

Have tried Crystal Mark software to find out the read writ rates of my SSD but all it returns are 0's any advice most welcome.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Post your HDD and SSD Speeds!

Updating list, NICE speed JA!

Doing math with those tests sucks.
    Add them alllll up, divide. Ew.

EDIT: will edit the list again with your third HDD lol. Boot time with your SSD's?

satindemon4u, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Cannot determine SSD speeds

Post your HDD and SSD Speeds!

And added to the list you are! I think you may be the first on the list using a SanDisk which as you stated, seems odd that no one else is using one. Speeds seem good to me. I mean, you came in 4th on the list of SSD speeds! *Big Grin Cannot determine SSD speeds :D

satindemon4u, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Cannot determine SSD speeds

1. Cannot determine SSD speeds - Similar Threads - Cannot determine SSD

2. AC adapter wattage and type cannot be determined

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AC adapter wattage and type cannot be determined: How do I tell the laptop what the wattage and type are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ac-adapter-wattage-and-type-cannot-be-determined/a6f6083e-0bf2-4369-b8fc-510436fee5c8
  3. Suddenly slow SSD speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly slow SSD speed: I have a NVMe PC771 NVMe SK hynix 1tb SSD and just recently my SSD started getting read speeds of 100-200kb/s and write speeds of 100kb-200mb/s.I don't remember messing with any settings maybe I have I'm not sure but I've also been getting FPS drops in games....
  4. Suddenly slow SSD speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly slow SSD speed: I have a NVMe PC771 NVMe SK hynix 1tb SSD and just recently my SSD started getting read speeds of 100-200kb/s and write speeds of 100kb-200mb/s.I don't remember messing with any settings maybe I have I'm not sure but I've also been getting FPS drops in games....
  5. "AC power wattage and type cannot be determined"

in Windows 10 Support
    "AC power wattage and type cannot be determined": The error message continues: "The battery may not charge. The system will adjust the performance to match the power." My Alienware M15 laptop certainly is doing that. Some of my games are running unacceptably slow or even unplayable. The charger is plugged in all the way....
  6. Slow SSD Write Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow SSD Write Speed: Slow SSD Write Speed Windows 10 build 1909 Recently I have installed 480 GB AS340 PANTHER SATA III SSD. I was getting good Read and write speed well above 500 MB/s Read, and 300 MB/s write. But it's been one week now I am getting my writing speed throttled in a midway. From...
  7. SSD read speed for games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD read speed for games?: I just brought a Samsung 869 EVO to run some games off. The particularly game I playing on reaches a peak of around 250 MB/s read speed while the drive is capable of 570 MB/s. Wouldn't my game be loading faster if it was utilizing the maximum read speed of the SSD? 129744
  8. New SSD speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New SSD speed: I have just swapped out a Hynix M2 drive that came with the HP 470 G5 Pro laptop with a Samsung 970 250GB EVO and the speed as measured with AS SSD is showing me only around half the claimed read speed of 3400Mbs although the bottom figure (see pic) is about double that which...
  9. SSD/USB3.0 Speed Drop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD/USB3.0 Speed Drop: When transferring files from my external SSD/USB3.0 to my PC, the speed drops from around 300MB/s to 105MB/s. It stays at 300MB/s almost 60% of the transfer, then it Drops. What to do so that there is no Drop? EDIT: Disabling the "Write Cache" for HDD in PC, the speed...
  10. Determine System Memory Size, Speed, and Type in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Determine System Memory Size, Speed, and Type in Windows 10: How to: Determine System Memory Size, Speed, and Type in Windows 10 How to Determine System Memory Size, Speed, and Type in Windows 10 [img] Information Sometimes you may need or want to know how much, the speed, and what type of system memory (RAM) you have installed...