Windows 10: Cannot Disable Password logon

Discus and support Cannot Disable Password logon in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; to ddisable password to open computer have q. unchecked box users must enter a user.... this computer. 2. hit apply 3 entered old password twice.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rfincaCA, Sep 17, 2018.

1. rfincaCA Win User

Cannot Disable Password logon

to ddisable password to open computer have

q. unchecked box users must enter a user.... this computer.

2. hit apply

3 entered old password twice.

4. IT STILL ASKS FOR A PASSWORD UPON WAKING UP.

help from anyone?

:)

rfincaCA, Sep 17, 2018
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Ngavmot Win User
    Cant change windows Logon password

Sorry this is not helping me

I dont want to change my Microsoft account

I want to change my Logon Password

I have fallowed the steps and all i did was sign out and sign in again

I dont Understand this

also I dont want to use my Microsoft account password for my log in password

I think there is no Solution for me

I will Just stay with this Password

Ngavmot, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Cannot Disable Password logon

Windows 10 Logon Password - The Handle is Invalid

Please explain what one should do if they are unable to access or get to the logon screen? Thank you

ClydeReeves, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Disable Password logon

1. Cannot Disable Password logon - Similar Threads - Cannot Disable Password

2. Can't disable the logon password ...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't disable the logon password ...: My Windows version is 0.0.19042 Build 19042. I had my PC setup so a password or PIN is not required on startup. Then, an update was installed and it now requires a password which I am not able to disable; even though Settings/Accounts/Sign-in-options/Require-sign-in is set to...
  3. Can't disable the logon password ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable the logon password ...: My Windows version is 0.0.19042 Build 19042. I had my PC setup so a password or PIN is not required on startup. Then, an update was installed and it now requires a password which I am not able to disable; even though Settings/Accounts/Sign-in-options/Require-sign-in is set to...
  4. Can't disable the logon password ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Force security key + PIN on Logon - Disable regular password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Force security key + PIN on Logon - Disable regular password: Is it possible to force Windows Hello in this case. I'd like to use a Yubikey + PIN on Logon and disable all other forms of authentication. Can I disable the regular password option? If not, what would be best practice in this case? Just use 2 yubikeys (one as backup), set...
  6. Windows logon password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows logon password: I made sure the require password box was unchecked at netplwiz. Every time I reboot or start up the lock screen say's "the user name or password is incorrect, try again". When I hit enter the sign-in screen appears asking for the PIN. On the lower left there are two options...
  7. No password to logon.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No password to logon.: [email protected];.com I inherited a computer but have no login password. I've tried several helps from the web without success. When I turn the computer on I get the password prompt screen. Stats are: HP ENVY 750qd Desktop PC Product number: Z9M79AV Model: Z9M79AVSer. #...
  8. windows logon password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows logon password: I set my windows to not ask for password by using netplwiz command suddenly how come my pc asked for password at startup I have not changed anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logon-password/2f1270ed-892f-4adb-8cfb-14170731817f
  9. Logon password issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logon password issue: I have windows 10 pro on my pc, it is not on a domain, and logon password is done via the PC its self, The login is not connected to a Microsoft account. There is only one login account on the PC. The problem is this, I reboot my PC, the login window comes up, I login no...
  10. Logon password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logon password issue: I have windows 10 pro on my pc, it is not on a domain, and logon password is done via the PC its self, The login is not connected to a Microsoft account. There is only one login account on the PC. The problem is this, I reboot my PC, the login window comes up, I login no...