Windows 10: Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks

Discus and support Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I thought I was the administrator? Apparently not. I wish there was a real equivalent to root on Windows, le sigh. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Culbrelai, May 9, 2018.

1. Culbrelai Win User

Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks

I thought I was the administrator? Apparently not.

I wish there was a real equivalent to root on Windows, le sigh.

How do I fix this?

https://i.imgur.com/q1Qq4yf.png

:)

Culbrelai, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks

1. Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks - Similar Threads - Cannot Disable Task

2. task scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    task scheduler: HI all How can I make my email receive a notification when my PC restart on Win 10 64x ? Example I have a pc when it shutdown or restart its make a problems with me how can I make this pc send an email to me when the PC restarted ?...
  3. task scheduler

task scheduler: ok so my housemate accessed my computer while i was outside hanging wash and tried to blame my cat for it but anyways i don't know what he did but it keeps creating a txt document with notepad on my laptops desktop with pre arranged wording already in it repeating the same...
  4. Create task in task scheduler

Create task in task scheduler: Dear all, I need your assistant to run the following two tasks: - Shutdown the PC - Reboot the PC Is there a difference if the PC joined to the domain or not? Thank you in advacne...
  5. Task Scheduler

Task Scheduler: I was searching for XAMPP local server to auto run at windows startup. I found a YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYeGxcWdAUI , I followed the instructions Everything worked fine until at the end of a popup for password Other than my MS email account and...
  6. Task Scheduler: UpdateOrchestrator Schedule Retry Scan Cannot be disabled

Task Scheduler: UpdateOrchestrator Schedule Retry Scan Cannot be disabled: I put my machine to sleep. It wakes up due to a task in Task Scheduler: UpdateOrchestrator > Schedule Retry Scan [ATTACH] I am the administrator of my own home machine and I would like to disable this as I do NOT want my machine waking when I am not using it. This...
  7. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: At one time I was showed how to set an alarm using Task scheduler. It worked great when I was using Windows 7. Since I have upgraded to Windows 10, it doesn't work anymore. I put in the scheduler the same words but when it is time to go, a pop up comes and asks "what...
  8. No permission to disable a task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    No permission to disable a task in Task Scheduler: Hello, I'm trying to disable a task in Task Scheduler, FCU 1709 as I always did with all previous versions of W 10 without problems. Now, when I go to Task Scheduler/Microsoft/Windows/Update Orchestrator/Scheduled Scan and trying to disable that task, I'm getting the...
  9. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Scheduler: Will this work without username password logging on? In windows7 you had to have password to make it work. 35020
  10. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: Does anyone know how often the app update task schedule runs? And how to change it? I have auto app updates switched off but I know the update checker still runs. As I will sometimes open store and see app updates waiting to be manually downloaded. I'm not saying the above...