Windows 10: Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks

Discus and support Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I thought I was the administrator? Apparently not. I wish there was a real equivalent to root on Windows, le sigh. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Culbrelai, May 9, 2018.

1. Culbrelai Win User

Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks

I thought I was the administrator? Apparently not.

I wish there was a real equivalent to root on Windows, le sigh.

How do I fix this?

https://i.imgur.com/q1Qq4yf.png

:)

Culbrelai, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks

1. Cannot Disable Task Scheduler Tasks - Similar Threads - Cannot Disable Task

2. Task Scheduler - cannot edit tasks any tasks error 2147750680

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler - cannot edit tasks any tasks error 2147750680: Hi,I am having very strange issue with Task Scheduler.I can create run or delete scheduled stasks, but I cannot edit them.Whatever edit to a task my task results in error 2147750680.For example, change only the description:I get same error also when I try to import task xml.I...
  3. Task Scheduler - cannot edit tasks any tasks error 2147750680

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler - cannot edit tasks any tasks error 2147750680: Hi,I am having very strange issue with Task Scheduler.I can create run or delete scheduled stasks, but I cannot edit them.Whatever edit to a task my task results in error 2147750680.For example, change only the description:I get same error also when I try to import task xml.I...
  4. Terminating Task Scheduler Task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminating Task Scheduler Task: I have set up at Task Scheduler Job with the following specifications --Repeat task every 5 minutes for a duration of 15 minutesStop all running tasks at end of repetition durationStop task if it runs longer than 30 minutes My intention was to have the task start, run for 5...
  5. Task Scheduler Task Not Triggering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Task Not Triggering: hi, any reason any task i create is not triggered at the time i set under one-time triggers? i've already tried a windows fresh install, new user account, dism, sfc, moving file to C: drive, checking to see if task scheduler service is set to automatic, checking and...
  6. scheduled tasks get disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    scheduled tasks get disabled: scheduled tasks on my system get randomly disabled. don't seem to discern any pattern on when that might happen, but more often than not it's the case when i go to task scheduler. googling this says that avast maybe the culprit, but changing its options makes no difference...
  7. Task Scheduler - All Tasks History disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Scheduler - All Tasks History disabled: Hi, one of my clients has reported that All Tasks History in the task scheduler had been disabled, and that he wanted to know who had done it. I've determined the exact date and time when this occurred, but the logon logs for then have been turned over and I no longer have...
  8. Create task in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create task in task scheduler: Dear all, I need your assistant to run the following two tasks: - Shutdown the PC - Reboot the PC Is there a difference if the PC joined to the domain or not? Thank you in advacne...
  9. Task Scheduler: UpdateOrchestrator Schedule Retry Scan Cannot be disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler: UpdateOrchestrator Schedule Retry Scan Cannot be disabled: I put my machine to sleep. It wakes up due to a task in Task Scheduler: UpdateOrchestrator > Schedule Retry Scan [ATTACH] I am the administrator of my own home machine and I would like to disable this as I do NOT want my machine waking when I am not using it. This...
  10. No permission to disable a task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    No permission to disable a task in Task Scheduler: Hello, I'm trying to disable a task in Task Scheduler, FCU 1709 as I always did with all previous versions of W 10 without problems. Now, when I go to Task Scheduler/Microsoft/Windows/Update Orchestrator/Scheduled Scan and trying to disable that task, I'm getting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cannot disable scheduled task