Windows 10: Cannot display page -- Google sites only

Discus and support Cannot display page -- Google sites only in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using Chrome on my computer using Windows 10 for a long time and my computer was showing my Google suite as "offline" last week out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KD2_102, Aug 2, 2021.

1. KD2_102 Win User

Cannot display page -- Google sites only

I have been using Chrome on my computer using Windows 10 for a long time and my computer was showing my Google suite as "offline" last week out of nowhere. I tried reinstalling Chrome, but Edge will not allow me to access any Google sites. I cannot access my gmail, google.com or chrome to re-download. I am able to access all other sites and when I ran the Windows troubleshooting process, there were no connection errors. I do not want to set up my gmail through Outlook, but gave it a try to see if was only a Google issue. I was not able to move beyond entering my gmail email address selecting

:)

KD2_102, Aug 2, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Need a Site

Not like they don't have pictures, not like they don't display product names, not like specifications can't be Google searched, not like the site isn't intuitive, not like you can't use Google site translation. That still doesn't validate why Europeans shouldn't shop from there, English is as much 'optional' to them as German. Besides, with no site suggestions on this thread, picking on someone else's suggestion and arguing on it, now that's trolling.

Weren't you the one who said:
    ....so Europeans should logically have no problems shopping there.

btarunr, Aug 2, 2021
  3. teacherk6 Win User
    Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'?

Hello,

I set my Edge browser to display a list of my most visited sites. 'Top Sites'.

I used Google several times a day from day 1 yet it has never appeared on my top sites list.

I have a single row of 8 top sites. Lots of empty space below and above.

Any chance of having 2 or 3 rows of icons?

Thanks!

teacherk6, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Cannot display page -- Google sites only

Can't access to Google sites any more

Hi Dar,

For me to properly assist you with your concern regarding accessing Google sites, allow me to ask the following information:

• When did the problem start?
    • What was the statement that appeared when you access Google sites?
    • What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using a different browser?
    • Are you able to access websites other than Google sites?
    • Is your laptop connected to a public hotspot or to your home network?

By the way, kindly check your laptop's update history for us to verify if an update has taken place. Follow these steps:

1. Open Settings > Update & Security.
    2. Under Windows Update, click View installed update history.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Cannot display page -- Google sites only

1. Cannot display page -- Google sites only - Similar Threads - Cannot display page

2. XML page cannot be displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XML page cannot be displayed: security settings do not allow the execution of script code within this style sheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xml-page-cannot-be-displayed/12d2f448-ba49-4244-8e15-10d93a5e6786
  3. XML page cannot be displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XML page cannot be displayed: security settings do not allow the execution of script code within this style sheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xml-page-cannot-be-displayed/12d2f448-ba49-4244-8e15-10d93a5e6786
  4. Desktop icons send me to Google search page site.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons send me to Google search page site.: I don't know if I am asking my question in the right community site, but I thought I would start here.As of a day ago, after booting up my computer, when I click on a desktop shortcut icon, such as Yahoo, it goes to the Google Search page.Other icons that go to websites do...
  5. Desktop icons send me to Google search page site.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop icons send me to Google search page site.: I don't know if I am asking my question in the right community site, but I thought I would start here.As of a day ago, after booting up my computer, when I click on a desktop shortcut icon, such as Yahoo, it goes to the Google Search page.Other icons that go to websites do...
  6. HELP! The only site that is working is google!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! The only site that is working is google!: I have no idea why but yesterday, when I came back from my dad’s house and turned on my laptop, google is the only site that works. My computer can’t connect to any other site. I’ve spent almost 2 days trying to fix this and so far nothing has worked. I’ve tried resetting my...
  7. Laptop ONLY connecting to google and related sites.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop ONLY connecting to google and related sites.: Literally cannot find a fix. I remember having this on my old computer at a diff home with diff isp and cant remember how I fixed it. I have done the dns flush and reset network and all the other commands in command prompt, nothing has worked. I have tried changing DNS...
  8. XML page cannot be displayed....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XML page cannot be displayed....: Dear Community, *-Have Windows 10 Pro in S mode.(ALL settings are Microsoft!). *-Update tell me EVERY time "The XML page cannot be displayed. Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and click the refresh button, or try again later. Security...
  9. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  10. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...