Windows 10: Cannot down load anything onto my new computer

Discus and support Cannot down load anything onto my new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to download the zoom app onto my recently purchased laptop. Like many of us I will be working from home for a while and my employer will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CindyTolman, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Cannot down load anything onto my new computer

I am trying to download the zoom app onto my recently purchased laptop. Like many of us I will be working from home for a while and my employer will be using zoom for meetings. It allows me to attempt to download but as soon as I tell it to run the program I get a text box pop up that says it is not safe and that I am not able to download the program. My computer is set up with windows 10 s

:)

CindyTolman, Mar 27, 2020

2. I want the old Widows Picture Viewer loaded on my new computer.

Dear Melowin,

The computer that has the app I want to change came loaded with Windows 10 and the new Photos app. I did try your suggestion and the two choices listed = the default (Photos) and Paint. I went to the app store, but the desired application (Windows Photo
    Viewer) was not listed.

Thanks for taking the time to address my issue.

Rhen

RhenStimpy, Mar 27, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 27, 2020
  4. JonInCO Win User

Cannot down load anything onto my new computer

Can't Load ActiveSync Onto New Computer

I have switched desktop computers, and I can't get the iPAQ to do an ActiveSync on the new computer. I've tried to reinstall the software from the original installation disc to the new computer but it won't load the software. What's the problem?

P.S. the iPAQ lists no computers on the PC Synchronization page, there's nothing there and I don't know how to add a PC.

Jon

JonInCO, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Cannot down load anything onto my new computer

1. Cannot down load anything onto my new computer - Similar Threads - Cannot down load

2. New computer but cannot find how to email anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer but cannot find how to email anything.: My old computer died and this is a new one. I thought I had transferred all my info but cannot find out how to email anything.Thanks,Diana...
  3. Cannot do anything to my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot do anything to my computer: I can’t do anything to my computer.When I power it off and back on and press a different top key it’s still stuck like this but says something different.Nothing I tried seems to work so someone please help me.This is an Intel Pentium N3700 1.6GHz 8GB 2TB Windows 10 Laptop....
  4. Cannot do anything to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot do anything to my computer: I can’t do anything to my computer.When I power it off and back on and press a different top key it’s still stuck like this but says something different.Nothing I tried seems to work so someone please help me.This is an Intel Pentium N3700 1.6GHz 8GB 2TB Windows 10 Laptop....
  5. Cannot do anything to my computer

6. critical_process_died... cannot load anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    critical_process_died... cannot load anything: i had shut my laptop down like i do every night, the next day when i turned it on i got the BSOD. i have not been able to do anything to get it to load. i did a command prompt and it tells me that it's not seeing any windows program on it i have/had windows 10. i have tried...
  7. critical_process_died... cannot load anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    critical_process_died... cannot load anything: i had shut my laptop down like i do every night, the next day when i turned it on i got the BSOD. i have not been able to do anything to get it to load. i did a command prompt and it tells me that it's not seeing any windows program on it i have/had windows 10. i have tried...
  8. critical_process_died... cannot load anything

9. Can't down load anything on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't down load anything on windows 10: Hi, everything I try to download fails virus scan, including stuff sent from my police computer, and third party anti virus downloads. I have tried following lots of steps that have been published on line including turning off windows defender but nothing works. Please help...
  10. cannot get a usb key to load onto my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot get a usb key to load onto my pc: I recently purchased a papercraft usb key. in the instructions it says click on start , then on computer when the start menu appears it does not show computer - could anyone please help me by telling me what I am doing wrong and what I should do to get it to work , waiting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant load programs on my new laptop