Windows 10: cannot download and/or view images

Discus and support cannot download and/or view images in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not sure if this is a Googles or Windows 10 issue. It seems that since the last update (which was yesterday) I can no longer download and/or view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karen1941, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Karen1941 Win User

cannot download and/or view images

I am not sure if this is a Googles or Windows 10 issue. It seems that since the last update (which was yesterday) I can no longer download and/or view images anywhere. I can open them but only if they are at the desktop screen but I cannot even download any from the Internet to the desktop.

:)

Karen1941, Oct 9, 2019

2. Does anyone know if there's a way to view "file info" while viewing images on the Windows Photo viewer?

Hi Waggener,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to inform you that there is no way to view file info while viewing images. It’s a step by step procedure. However, I suggest you to give your feedback/suggestion in the feedback.

Do let us know if you face any issue in the future.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 9, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 9, 2019
  4. cannot download and/or view images

Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

cannot download and/or view images

1. cannot download and/or view images - Similar Threads - cannot download view

2. Cannot change desktop image for individual task views.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change desktop image for individual task views.: There are a 100 tutorials for how to change the desktop background for virtual desktops, but mine will not change. And no one seems to have a workable solution for it.Here's what I've done thus far:1. Create a new desktop in task view and rename it.2. In task view, I right...
  3. Cannot change desktop image for individual task views.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change desktop image for individual task views.: There are a 100 tutorials for how to change the desktop background for virtual desktops, but mine will not change. And no one seems to have a workable solution for it.Here's what I've done thus far:1. Create a new desktop in task view and rename it.2. In task view, I right...
  4. HEIF & HEVC extension downloaded, but couldn't view image files

HEIF & HEVC extension downloaded, but couldn't view image files: Hi Team,I have successfully installed the HEIF extension and also purchased the HEVC extension from the Microsoft store. After downloading the extensions too I'm unable to view the images captured in HEIC format. Even on the home page of the HEIF/HEVC extension only options...
  5. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  6. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  7. viewing images in a folder

8. viewing downloads

viewing downloads: I am not able to view my tax return download in windows 10. not happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-downloads/6b431695-714b-4986-9f6e-09636c5ef177
  9. cannot download images in my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot download images in my email: I have windows 10 and my emails are being received with a "download images" message. When selecting download images, nothing happens. Also, my emails are on my Apple iPhone but when I go to my laptop, I have to select " synch" to get those same emails. The process is...
  10. Image view problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Image view problem: Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my...