Windows 10: cannot download and/or view images

Discus and support cannot download and/or view images in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not sure if this is a Googles or Windows 10 issue. It seems that since the last update (which was yesterday) I can no longer download and/or view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karen1941, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Karen1941 Win User

cannot download and/or view images

I am not sure if this is a Googles or Windows 10 issue. It seems that since the last update (which was yesterday) I can no longer download and/or view images anywhere. I can open them but only if they are at the desktop screen but I cannot even download any from the Internet to the desktop.

:)

Karen1941, Oct 9, 2019

2. Does anyone know if there's a way to view "file info" while viewing images on the Windows Photo viewer?

Hi Waggener,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to inform you that there is no way to view file info while viewing images. It’s a step by step procedure. However, I suggest you to give your feedback/suggestion in the feedback.

Do let us know if you face any issue in the future.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 9, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 9, 2019
  4. cannot download and/or view images

Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

cannot download and/or view images

1. cannot download and/or view images - Similar Threads - cannot download view

2. Downloaded image resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloaded image resolution: I just upgraded to a new computer, and I'm trying to download some images to use as desktop wallpapers (using google chrome.) however, whenever I download a high res image, such as 1920x1080, the file always saves as a much lower resolution image, like 300x140 or something....
  3. Cannot View Video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot View Video: Hello. I just created a video using the video editing software called Davinci Resolve 16. I exported it into a USB and then attempted to view the video in the Movies and TV app on my laptop (Dell XPS 15). The video began, but a couple seconds in, it stopped, saying it could...
  4. Can't view pictures on image icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't view pictures on image icons: Hi Lately I've had this issue - I can't see the pictures of the icon images. No matter what size. I have Windows 10 and all the suggestions I read here do not work/apply. I've reset my computer not long ago, so maybe this is part of the problem?...
  5. View and track your downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    View and track your downloads: When I attempt to open a program, the "view and track your downloads" box opens, but flashes and comes right back to the "view and track your downloads" box. I have tried all of the options such as open, save, save open but nothing works to open the program....
  6. Downloading a Systems Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading a Systems Image: Has anyone running Windows 10 with a 86x based system manage to download a Systems Image to either a DVD or HDD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-systems-image/4f01fecc-6922-4a52-bfee-c04f94112fc1
  7. cannot download images in my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot download images in my email: I have windows 10 and my emails are being received with a "download images" message. When selecting download images, nothing happens. Also, my emails are on my Apple iPhone but when I go to my laptop, I have to select " synch" to get those same emails. The process is...
  8. Can't download images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download images: After I updated to Office 365 64 bit, I can't download images in the subject panel. Every time I click on image the it goes in the browser. [Original subject: Windows 10 Mail]...
  9. unable to view my jpeg images

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to view my jpeg images: what is system error 2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/unable-to-view-my-jpeg-images/62a97c5b-a1c7-4b75-9ad5-959ea007ad87
  10. Image view problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Image view problem: Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my...