Windows 10: Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download.

Discus and support Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been having this isssue for months. I can no longer open any Microsoft Office file such as word or excel, really only power point works, that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicholasGonzalez1, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download.

I have been having this isssue for months. I can no longer open any Microsoft Office file such as word or excel, really only power point works, that I download. I can create files on word and excel normally but any time I attempt to download and open a file I will get an error and it will not properly open and fail to open. I believe it is due to virus and bugs but I have no idea how I would go about fixing this.

:)

NicholasGonzalez1, Jun 4, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jun 4, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) Ready for Download

The 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1 delivers important customer-requested stability and performance improvements, while incorporating further enhancements to user security. This service pack also includes all of the updates released for the 2007 Office suite prior to December of 2007. You can get a more complete description of SP1, including a list of issues that were fixed, in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 936982: Description of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1. Service Pack 1 will install even if a publicly available update has already been installed on your computer. SP1 also includes stability improvements developed as a result of user input from the Microsoft Online Crash Analysis and from Microsoft Product Support feedback.

DOWNLOAD

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download.

Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download.

1. Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download. - Similar Threads - Cannot Download Microsoft

2. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  3. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  4. Cannot download office files in any browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot download office files in any browsers: HiI cannot download office documents from any browsers. Pdf, jpg and other files works fine. But excel or word files stops, In the Downloads list in Edge it says 0 B/s - 44.1 KB of 41.1 KB and then nothing happens and I cannot open the file. As mentioned all other file types...
  5. Cannot download files

Cannot download files: windows 10 pro. every thing was working fine until it wasn't - new install, few days old. I stopped being able to download large files from a browser. was using Firefox, but the problem also persists with Edge. Files bigger thaan a couple of MB fail. Edge gives no...
  6. i cannot download any apps

i cannot download any apps: when i open Microsoft store on my PC and try to download or install any app immediately it will stop working and come to home Please try to help me on this condition as soon as it is possible...
  7. microsoft office download status

microsoft office download status: i downloaded microsoft office 2016 then i accidentally pressed x on the app that showed the download status. so i tried downloading it again and a pop up showed up saying that it is still installing and it can be seen on the winodws taskbar but i cant see it cause i pressed...
  8. Cannot download files.

Cannot download files.: I installed this application by the name of " MalwareByte " and it removed my files that I use. When I try to re-install them and try to open them, it says "removed" Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Any executable files that I try to download WON'T download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any executable files that I try to download WON'T download...: i've tried to download several executable files from official sites (e.g. minecraft launcher), and when I try to open them from chrome, and a new chrome tab called "window dialog" is made, but is invisible. when I try to open them from my downloads folder, they are all...
  10. Microsoft store cannot download any app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...