Windows 10: Cannot download anything due to fasle virus detection

Discus and support Cannot download anything due to fasle virus detection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I try to download an email attachment or even IE from Microsoft I get an error stating that a virus has been detected and the file was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jsh1334, Jul 20, 2020.

1. jsh1334 Win User

Cannot download anything due to fasle virus detection

Every time I try to download an email attachment or even IE from Microsoft I get an error stating that a virus has been detected and the file was deleted. I cannot download anything. I have no secondary anti virus. I have only Defender. I have turned off all anti virus and firewall but still cannot. I am using Windows 10 Home version 1809. Please help

:)

jsh1334, Jul 20, 2020
  2. ddn2003 Win User

Can't Download Anything In Chrome - Keeps Saying Virus Detected

I cannot download anything in Chrome, not even Chrome extensions from the store. I keep getting "Failed - Virus Detected". I have disabled Kaspersky, MalwareBytes, AdGuard and even my VPN. I have followed all the instructions (Group Policies and Registry entries) for the Windows Attachment Manager, but still no go. Even in Incognito tabs will not work.

Chrome v76.0.3809.100
    Windows 10 64-bit Build 1903

Please help!

ddn2003, Jul 20, 2020
  3. mb300e Win User
    Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Hello again, well I followed your suggestion and did the Repair install. Guess what, I still cannot download anything from the store or check for updates.

I also followed up by doing all the things I did in my first post in this thread, religiously following the applicable instructions in the Tenforums tutorials. Grrrrrr...this is getting to be a real bear. *Confused

Peter B.

mb300e, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Cannot download anything due to fasle virus detection

MBAR cannot detect HPReyos

Hi

I used UnHackMe with Full and Rootkit scan active and it removed every files the virus has infected. It deleted FireFox but that's fine for me Cannot download anything due to fasle virus detection :)

Thank you for the suggestions simrick, I will use these steps if I encounter another virus in my computer.

RoasterMen, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Cannot download anything due to fasle virus detection

1. Cannot download anything due to fasle virus detection - Similar Threads - Cannot download anything

2. cannot download anything, keep getting message virus scan failed!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot download anything, keep getting message virus scan failed!: I have a new HP , I used to be able to download , now when I try to download or ope a PD file or any fle , all I get back is a error message that reads virus scan failed! ?????? I need help ! Thank you...
  3. cannot download anything, keep getting message virus scan failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot download anything, keep getting message virus scan failed!: I have a new HP , I used to be able to download , now when I try to download or ope a PD file or any fle , all I get back is a error message that reads virus scan failed! ?????? I need help ! Thank you...
  4. cannot download anything, keep getting message virus scan failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot download Anything, keep getting Virus Scan Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download Anything, keep getting Virus Scan Failed: For month on and off I go through periods of receiving virus scan has failed and it messes with everything including my downloading of file through dropbox. I use the most up to date version of chrome, my computer is updated, virus protection is through windows and is on and...
  6. I cannot download Anything, keep getting Virus Scan Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download Anything, keep getting Virus Scan Failed: For month on and off I go through periods of receiving virus scan has failed and it messes with everything including my downloading of file through dropbox. I use the most up to date version of chrome, my computer is updated, virus protection is through windows and is on and...
  7. Cannot download anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot download anything: I have windows 10 and cannot download any files nor attachments even. Everytime I try and DL a file it immeditaly says “virus detected file deleted” despite DL a file from a trusted website. I’ve tried disabling the real-time protection but that did nothing....
  8. Cannot download ANYTHING!

Cannot download ANYTHING!: I have shut off virus protector, ran ipconfig in dos, tried all suggestions from forum. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-anything/64699510-6481-40b7-9d01-2911300d12a2"
  9. Can't Download Anything In Chrome - Keeps Saying Virus Detected

Can't Download Anything In Chrome - Keeps Saying Virus Detected: I cannot download anything in Chrome, not even Chrome extensions from the store. I keep getting "Failed - Virus Detected". I have disabled Kaspersky, MalwareBytes, AdGuard and even my VPN. I have followed all the instructions (Group Policies and Registry entries) for the...
  10. Can't Download Anything In Chrome - Keeps Saying Virus Detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Download Anything In Chrome - Keeps Saying Virus Detected: I cannot download anything in Chrome, not even Chrome extensions from the store. I keep getting "Failed - Virus Detected". I have disabled Kaspersky, MalwareBytes, AdGuard and even my VPN. I have followed all the instructions (Group Policies and Registry entries) for the...