Windows 10: Cannot download ANYTHING!

Discus and support Cannot download ANYTHING! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have shut off virus protector, ran ipconfig in dos, tried all suggestions from forum. Help please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobinAdams2, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Cannot download ANYTHING!

I have shut off virus protector, ran ipconfig in dos, tried all suggestions from forum. Help please

:)

RobinAdams2, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Cannot download ANYTHING!

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Cannot download ANYTHING!

1. Cannot download ANYTHING! - Similar Threads - Cannot download ANYTHING

2. I cannot download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download anything.: I have been trying to download Nord VPN but now I can't download anything else. I keep getting the microsoft store pop up and it won't let me go around it. I click install anyway and it won't idk what to do but i need this software. On top of that i know I have plenty of...
  3. I cannot download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download anything.: I have been trying to download Nord VPN but now I can't download anything else. I keep getting the microsoft store pop up and it won't let me go around it. I click install anyway and it won't idk what to do but i need this software. On top of that i know I have plenty of...
  4. microsoft store cannot download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store cannot download anything: error 0x80080005 is what it saysthe troubleshooter does not work and i cannot update to another version of windows because my settings application does not load the windows update section.wsreset did not work either , and signing in and out and creating new accounts did not...
  5. microsoft store cannot download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store cannot download anything: error 0x80080005 is what it saysthe troubleshooter does not work and i cannot update to another version of windows because my settings application does not load the windows update section.wsreset did not work either , and signing in and out and creating new accounts did not...
  6. Ethernet cannot almost download anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet cannot almost download anything: Hello, when I use USB ethernet to connect the internet to my PC via phone the speed becomes great and I can download everything, but when I put the SIM of my phone on my router and then connected ethernet tothe PC I literally can't download anything!I've:-Flushed DNS-rested...
  7. Cannot download anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot download anything: I have windows 10 and cannot download any files nor attachments even. Everytime I try and DL a file it immeditaly says “virus detected file deleted” despite DL a file from a trusted website. I’ve tried disabling the real-time protection but that did nothing....
  8. Cannot download anything to from Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download anything to from Store.: I cannot download anything from Microsoft Store. Everything gets stuck in starting download or pending. I have tried everything from the post below twice. I do not want to hard reset my computer. Its barely been used and has a terabyte of fee space. Is there any way to make...
  9. I cannot download anything .MSI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot download anything .MSI: Recently i tried installing a .msi application and im getting these error codes with all .msi applications. is there anyway to fix this Thanks James Sheehan...
  10. New install, cannot download anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New install, cannot download anything: I’ve just completed a new PC build and installed Windows 10. I’m trying to download the driver for my graphics card and I’ve found that absolutely nothing will download. Tried to download Google Chrome. No go. I click the download links but nothing happens. I’ve turned off...