Windows 10: Cannot download Asus drivers

Discus and support Cannot download Asus drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus G750JM ROG and I am having trouble getting the ATK drivers as when I click on the Asus download site download up pops an ad for Winzip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 5, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Cannot download Asus drivers

I have an Asus G750JM ROG and I am having trouble getting the ATK drivers as when I click on the Asus download site download up pops an ad for Winzip which I don't particularly want to buy at $71 just to get this driver.
    I did use the official Asus site to find the driver I want ( it is to do with the backlit keyboard). and am now stuck getting the driver updated.

Any advice or suggestions most appreciated.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 5, 2020
  2. spacev2 Win User

ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers

Thanks for the info.
    Just out of curiosity, I am wondering if the ASUS EZ Update utility provided you with a newer driver that "was or was not" already listed on the ASUS download page for your motherboard ?

Has there ever been any known cases where something such as ASUS EZ Update utility provides the user with updated drivers that are not listed on the website ?

spacev2, Sep 5, 2020
  3. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Cannot download Asus drivers

Touchpad driver for ASUS laptop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I would like to inform that, it is the manufacturer who wants to release the latest drivers for the latest windows.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest driver and install it in compatibility mode and check.

Refer to the following steps to do so:

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select version of Windows in the list of Operating Systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Cannot download Asus drivers

1. Cannot download Asus drivers - Similar Threads - Cannot download Asus

2. how to download the driver update on the Asus device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download the driver update on the Asus device?: Now my problem is that Bluetooth does not want to work when I entered the device manager I found that there is a problem with something M76USB and I don't know how to download the driver update on the Asus device. How to fix this?...
  3. how to download the driver update on the Asus device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download the driver update on the Asus device?: Now my problem is that Bluetooth does not want to work when I entered the device manager I found that there is a problem with something M76USB and I don't know how to download the driver update on the Asus device. How to fix this?...
  4. how to download the driver update on the Asus device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. asus sound drivers

asus sound drivers: i have asus p7p55d-evo old board but on win7 i can have 5.1 sound but not anymore on win10 its via chip Can someone have look on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-sound-drivers/2d17b680-d82a-4593-8c42-45a3e982918d
  6. Cannot download Asus System Control Interface from Download Center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot download Asus System Control Interface from Download Center: I tried to download the latest asus system control interface driver but it after installing it shows internal error : expression error runtime error at 11:111, the system cannot find the file specified....
  7. Asus USB drivers

Asus USB drivers: Hi All, I just bought a USB 3.0 stick and noticed the transfer rate is not holding at it's peak. It goes up and down from 2-24.9MB. I tested a few of my 2.0 USB sticks and they seem to hold at their top rate or close to it. Not sure if it's the stick or the drivers. Maybe...
  8. ASUS H370+ drivers

ASUS H370+ drivers: A few months ago I replaced an old dying MB with an ASUS H370+ MB and an Intel i5-8400. I downloaded and installed the (supposedly) appropriate drivers from the ASUS web site. Later I noticed that Device Manager showed a missing driver for the SM bus controller. I tried...
  9. Asus Webcam Driver

Asus Webcam Driver: On my Asus-Notebook Windows has installed the usbvideo.sys driver for my webcam With this driver the picture is upside down in the camera app and also in Skype. The I installed the Windows 7 Driver USB 2.0 1.3 M UVC and in Skype the picture is right, but the camera app starts...
  10. asus driver update

asus driver update: is at the asus laptop or the asus support site no tool to update your current drivers to the latest version? I have the impression you have to download each drive manualy. (i ask it because probably I will soon buy an asus laptop) 62795