Windows 10: Cannot download Canon Printer MF3010 scanning driver into Windows 10.

Discus and support Cannot download Canon Printer MF3010 scanning driver into Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dell XPS2720 with Windows 10 cannot download Canon printer scanning driver, get error message "incompatible program".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by augustina 1002, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Cannot download Canon Printer MF3010 scanning driver into Windows 10.

Dell XPS2720 with Windows 10 cannot download Canon printer scanning driver, get error message "incompatible program".

:)

augustina 1002, Apr 24, 2021
  2. LemP Win User

I am trying to install a canon I-sensys MF3010 printer

There seem to be quite a few instances of this error reported but unfortunately I haven't seen any confirmed solution.

Here are 3 suggestions.

1. Start the computer in "clean boot" configuration and see if you can install using either the CD that came with the printer or the downloaded driver (see 2. below). To start Windows 7 in a clean boot configuration:

3. Windows 10 drivers for Canon MX452 Printer

Sayan,

I tried all of the suggestions you gave me & none of them worked. In answer to the questions, I have no other error messages. It keeps adding the Canon MX450 printer instead of the MX452. I had other problems but I fixed them. I typed in devmgmt.msc
    & typed it in again. The drop down list came up but did not have the name OTHER in it. When I clicked on the PIXMA MX452 driver download & clicked on Start Download I got 2 boxes. Step 1 RUN & Step 2 Click YES. I clicked 0n Step 1 but it never gets to
    Step 2. I really don't like the Windows 10 that was automatically forced on me. Any other suggestions ? Donn

DonnWilimzik, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Ashley# Win User

Cannot download Canon Printer MF3010 scanning driver into Windows 10.

driver for a Canon printer.

I want to use a different printer from my normal. The different printer is a Canon MF220. when I google for a driver the Canon website doesnt show a driver for this. (I know the printer is maybe 6 years old )

Then I scanned the google suggestions and tried megaify software driverscape.com. Half way downloading my laptop warned it might not be a safe site.

Hoiw can I ; (a) get Canon to release a driver

(b) establish if Megaify is safe as a driver

(c) find another safe driver supplier.

Thank you for your help

Regards

Ashley#, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Cannot download Canon Printer MF3010 scanning driver into Windows 10.

1. Cannot download Canon Printer MF3010 scanning driver into Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Cannot download Canon

2. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  3. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  4. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot install Canon printer drivers

Cannot install Canon printer drivers: The scan function on my Canon Maxify 2120 stopped working on my wireless Dell laptop. I thought it was a driver problem but I was not able to install the Canon printer drivers because my printer "could not be found" even though it shows up as a printer in Windows 10 on my...
  6. Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer: We can download Canon products from here or visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or canon.com/ijsetup. Enter The New model number. Run the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the instruction on your screen. Suggest me the other method. It is not working for me....
  7. CANON PRINTER i-SENSYS MF3010

CANON PRINTER i-SENSYS MF3010: I have problem trying to use the printer on my Microsoft Surface 4 pro. The system doesn't recognize the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-i-sensys-mf3010/df89dac2-2543-4396-b894-5e7984ee3f85
  8. Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer: Need to download driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-printer-driver-for-my-canon-pixma-tr8500/6c0c5b1d-3ec5-43c2-bd76-9e4083a14310
  9. Windows 10 scanning with Canon MX860 printer

Windows 10 scanning with Canon MX860 printer: Hello All, I have just purchased a new computer a Windows 10, I want to scan a document on my old printer and create a PDF, with my old computer I would do it from my printer, but with my new computer the creation of a scanned document to PDF is not working via my printer how...
  10. Canon printer drivers

Canon printer drivers: I am currently on Win10 build 10158 and none of the Canon drivers for my Pixma ip8750 two year old printer work correctly. There seems to be a break in communication between the app being used for printing and the OS handling the printer driver preferences. Thus regardless of...