Windows 10: Cannot Download Facebook App

Discus and support Cannot Download Facebook App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot download or find facebook app from microsoft store or wndows 10 store.But I saw in some youtube videos windows has suggested to get facebook... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Blank Resistence 85, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Cannot Download Facebook App

I cannot download or find facebook app from microsoft store or wndows 10 store.But I saw in some youtube videos windows has suggested to get facebook app on windows 10.How do I get facebook app.

:)

Blank Resistence 85, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Downloading Facebook App

Nokia » Menu »

• Tools » Settings » General » Security » Certificate management » Trusted site certificates: Delete all.
    • Tools » Settings » General » Date and time » Date: Make sure it is current.
    • Web » traud.de/ta » DigiCert_High_Assurance_EV
    • Web » m.facebook.com » Get Facebook Mobile
    I do not have a Facebook account, therefore I cannot check completely. But with those steps, I was able to download this unsigned Java app (JAD/JAR). Anyway, did that help?

Abi99 (2), Sep 2, 2020
  3. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Does this happen only with Facebook app?

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Guru Kiran G, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Cannot Download Facebook App

Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

thanks for replying

i reinstalled the app, i did run the troubleshooting but no errors detected, i have also ran a SFC scan no errors detected

and the app still crashing, and its only happening with facebook and facebook messanger, but on my brother laptop they both work fine Cannot Download Facebook App :(

ryan redfield, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Download Facebook App

1. Cannot Download Facebook App - Similar Threads - Cannot Download Facebook

2. Facebook video download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook video download: How can I download video in facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-video-download/025f488f-f565-4607-a4d8-a4ecb0a7e9ca
  3. Facebook Messenger app - cannot uninstall it.

Facebook Messenger app - cannot uninstall it.: I downloaded the Facebook Messenger app for my PC. It was unsatisfactory, so I removed the app. It, however, keeps showing up on booting. I am unable to locate it in apps to remove it again....
  4. Facebook Gameroom download

Facebook Gameroom download: I have tryed after uninstalled it the first time to install the app again. All i get is that's its unable to verify the app and will not download it. Need it back on my computer tonight....
  5. Facebook Messenger Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook Messenger Download: Hi, So I have been trying to download Facebook Messenger on my Windows 10 Microsoft App Store, and everytime I click install, it says "Try again. There's a problem on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Also, I want to let you know that this is a school laptop,...
  6. Can't download Facebook

Can't download Facebook: I want to know why I can't download Facebook on this PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-facebook/91aa5c37-fa76-404a-bbc8-9a714f087354
  7. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  8. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  9. download facebook video without signing into facebook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download facebook video without signing into facebook?: download facebook video without signing into facebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-facebook-video-without-signing-into/5cd172c7-0eec-4b7c-87c2-59208ba7d60e
  10. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Download.facebook.com