Windows 10: Cannot download files.

Discus and support Cannot download files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed this application by the name of " MalwareByte " and it removed my files that I use. When I try to re-install them and try to open them, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DylanDean_557, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Cannot download files.

I installed this application by the name of " MalwareByte " and it removed my files that I use. When I try to re-install them and try to open them, it says "removed" Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

DylanDean_557, Apr 3, 2020

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Apr 3, 2020
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Cannot download files.

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Cannot download files.

1. Cannot download files. - Similar Threads - Cannot download files

2. Cannot download .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot download .exe files: Greetings everyone, I'm having an issue with my Windows 10 installation : Windows is blocking every .exe file download. All the solutions I've found consisted in updating the internet options... Thus, I am joining a screenshot of my internet options + Windows defender...
  3. Cannot download files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot download files: windows 10 pro. every thing was working fine until it wasn't - new install, few days old. I stopped being able to download large files from a browser. was using Firefox, but the problem also persists with Edge. Files bigger thaan a couple of MB fail. Edge gives no...
  4. Cannot download files with an EXE extension

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot download files with an EXE extension: This all started when I went to install Visual Studio 2019. I removed Visual Studio 2017, and cleaned out the folders left behind. When I went to install it, I could not download it with Chrome with Chrome reporting it as being blocked. I do not have "Safe Browsing"...
  5. Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download.

Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download.: I have been having this isssue for months. I can no longer open any Microsoft Office file such as word or excel, really only power point works, that I download. I can create files on word and excel normally but any time I attempt to download and open a file I will get an...
  6. download format changed and cannot download mp4 video files

in Windows 10 Customization
    download format changed and cannot download mp4 video files: I don't know what happened but when i go to download videos, the only way i can save a video now is either as a "html document" or "All Files" I even tried to find the .file to change the default app as that is the type of file it downloads as but to no avail. i was...
  7. Cannot Download a certain file

Cannot Download a certain file: I was trying to download an iso file that was 6.2 GB on a 2TB HDD. The download resulted as a fail and it reported as "Disk Full" as the error, even though there was nothing on the drive. PLEASE HELP...
  8. Cannot install a downloaded .exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install a downloaded .exe file: I have a bizarre situation where I download a program from a website and the setup .exe file appears correctly in the Download folder. When I double-click the .exe file to install it, it disappears from the Download folder. Is there an issue with my Windows 10 registry? I...
  9. Cannot download zip files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download zip files: Cannot download .zip files, click on them brings up a blank page. 50775
  10. Cannot specify where to download files

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot specify where to download files: In Windows 10, I need to download sound files from a web site onto my portable device. The files are downloaded, but I cannot specify where I want them to go; they all go to C:\user\downloads, without pausing to ask me. Thanks for any help. 11807