Windows 10: Cannot Download Forza 4 Horiszon , just says cannot be downloaded we will try again shortly

Discus and support Cannot Download Forza 4 Horiszon , just says cannot be downloaded we will try again shortly in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried all the suggestion in the questions already been asked about this, including the cache, wsreset etc etc bit nothing. I just paid for the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulLightfoot1, May 20, 2019.

1. Cannot Download Forza 4 Horiszon , just says cannot be downloaded we will try again shortly

I have tried all the suggestion in the questions already been asked about this, including the cache, wsreset etc etc bit nothing.

I just paid for the 3 month game pass and even use the damn thing!

If I cant get this sorted then I will simply cancel sub and forget microsoft store even exists!

So annoying

:)

PaulLightfoot1, May 20, 2019

2. Forza 4 Download help

I am having troubles with downloading the game. As my drive C is out of space, i decided to download the game into drive D which have more than enough space to download the game. However, as i chose drive D to download the game, it would not download and
    kept saying 'error' . I tried to cancel the download and redownload it again but it does not help. Can someone help me, i wanna play Forza 4 ASAP!

JavierTan1, May 20, 2019
  3. birdfries Win User
    Downloading Forza Horizon 4 stuck at "Starting Download"

Hi all. I'm trying to download Horizon 4 via Game Pass from the Microsoft Store. If I download the "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition", it gets stuck at "Acquiring License" infinitely and the downloads list shows Horizon 4 as "Starting Download", and if
    I try just downloading the app just called "Forza Horizon 4", it stays stuck at "Starting Download".

These are the things I've tried:

In-Place Windows Upgrade to fix my install

WSReset.exe

Terminating and Resetting Microsoft Store app

Re-registering Windows Store through Powershell

sfc /scannow (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth (No problems detected)

Stopping Windows Update service

Stopping wuauserv and BITS and clearing SoftwareDistribution

Resetting network settings

Running Tweaking.com’s Windows Repair tool

Windows Store troubleshooter (No problems detected)

Performing a Clean Boot

Logging out of and into MS Account

And yes, no updates are currently available for my PC.

birdfries, May 20, 2019
  4. Simon_098 Win User

Cannot Download Forza 4 Horiszon , just says cannot be downloaded we will try again shortly

Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4.

Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download.

After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still downloaded 51 go out of 64go.

I cleaned WS cache after the first try.

Simon_098, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Download Forza 4 Horiszon , just says cannot be downloaded we will try again shortly

1. Cannot Download Forza 4 Horiszon , just says cannot be downloaded we will try again shortly - Similar Threads - Cannot Download Forza

2. Downloading Forza Horizon 4 stuck at "Starting Download"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Forza Horizon 4 stuck at "Starting Download": Hi all. I'm trying to download Horizon 4 via Game Pass from the Microsoft Store. If I download the "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition", it gets stuck at "Acquiring License" infinitely and the downloads list shows Horizon 4 as "Starting Download", and if I try just downloading...
  3. Cant download forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download forza horizon 4: So i just bought Forza Horizon 4 today and was pumped to play it with my new racing wheel but as the download progressed it continued far over the 69gb it was originally asking for, the download continued up until like 85 gb. I cant just completely restart the download either...
  4. Forza 4 Download help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza 4 Download help: I am having troubles with downloading the game. As my drive C is out of space, i decided to download the game into drive D which have more than enough space to download the game. However, as i chose drive D to download the game, it would not download and kept saying 'error' ....
  5. FORZA HORIZON 4 download broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FORZA HORIZON 4 download broken: It took way too long i feel and now just keeps increasing in size as the time goes. Does anyone have a fix for this? I'm really frustrated, also the download bar is not all the way at the end. even though I have researched and the game is less than 60gbs. Help...
  6. Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading: Error code: 0x80070015 I have been trying to download this game for 6 days now and every time it says: "Pending > error> couldn't download" within a second. I have tried restarting the Microsoft services (windows update and the intelligent transfer system or whatever...
  7. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  9. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...