Windows 10: Cannot Download freshly bought game...

Discus and support Cannot Download freshly bought game... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there!I recently bought MS Flight Simulator and activated it on the Microsoft Store. However, when I press "Install" it disappears for a second and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IShouldBePlayingFlightSim, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Cannot Download freshly bought game...

Hi there!I recently bought MS Flight Simulator and activated it on the Microsoft Store. However, when I press "Install" it disappears for a second and then reappears again. No error, no alert, no nothing. Help would be appreciated. And don't post these copy-paste "answers", I've already tried the following:* Get the most recent Windows 10 Update* Reset Microsoft store* Run WSReset.exe* Re-register Microsoft store via this command Get-AppXPackage *Microsoft.WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}* Sign out and sign in

:)

IShouldBePlayingFlightSim, Oct 12, 2021
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Issues with freshly bought USB headset

Hi Piktoll,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the computer?

This issue could occur due to incompatible or corrupted Sound card device drivers on your computer.

I suggest you to uninstall Sound Video and Game Controllers driver and reinstall the latest Sound Video and Game Controllers driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Sound Video and Game Controllers driver in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Sound Video and Game Controllers driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

For further assistance, refer and follow steps in the link below.

Fix sound problems:

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Cannot Download freshly bought game...

Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Download freshly bought game...

1. Cannot Download freshly bought game... - Similar Threads - Cannot Download freshly

2. Cannot Download freshly bought game...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Download freshly bought game...: Hi there!I recently bought MS Flight Simulator and activated it on the Microsoft Store. However, when I press "Install" it disappears for a second and then reappears again. No error, no alert, no nothing. Help would be appreciated. And don't post these copy-paste "answers",...
  3. Cannot Download freshly bought game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Download freshly bought game...: Hi there!I recently bought MS Flight Simulator and activated it on the Microsoft Store. However, when I press "Install" it disappears for a second and then reappears again. No error, no alert, no nothing. Help would be appreciated. And don't post these copy-paste "answers",...
  4. I can't download a game I bought

I can't download a game I bought: I have recently purchased an app and it does show up in my order history yet when I go to download/install it, it tells me to buy it again. When I try to buy it again it won't let me because It says I already own it. I have talked with a rep earlier and they told me to do a...
  5. Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.: Hi microsoft community. I have a problem with my laptop. I bought lenovo ideapad gaming 3 and i could only use it for one day. After that, i use my laptop for 5 minutes and then i get the error "your pc ran into a problem and needs a restart". It happened after windows...
  6. Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.: Hello microsoft community, I have a huge problem with my new laptop. For the first day i was using it i experienced no problems at all. After windows update, when im starting up my laptop i get the message "your pc ran into a problem and needs a restart" stop code:...
  7. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download game that I bought on Xbox: So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?...
  8. bought game from store, cannot get microsoft to help with error in download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought game from store, cannot get microsoft to help with error in download: my wife bought me a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to download it to my pc, it keeps giving me an error code, and I cannot seem to find anyone at microsoft to help me. I am sure a more computer savy person might know what the problem is, but if microsoft...
  9. Game cannot download

Game cannot download: Hey, I've purchased the game from your online store but I'm unable to download it. I keep getting error. Please help or refund me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-cannot-download/58821d92-39a4-4d58-ac3a-44e3696d8f88"
  10. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...