Windows 10: Cannot download games from Microsoft store on my account but can from other accounts

Discus and support Cannot download games from Microsoft store on my account but can from other accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to download games through the microsoft store on my laptop, one of which i already own, but they just keep erroring. I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenB636, Sep 23, 2018.

1. BenB636 Win User

Cannot download games from Microsoft store on my account but can from other accounts

I have been trying to download games through the microsoft store on my laptop, one of which i already own, but they just keep erroring. I have been through many of the suggestions given previously but the problem seems to be with the account rather than the store or the laptop. I think this because if i log in to a different microsoft account i can doenload games. The problem is the game i want to download is ARK, which i already own on that account so i cant just use a different account as it costs £45! I tried linking the accounts under a family but then it just stopped letting me download anymore games in the second account.

any help will be appreciated

:)

BenB636, Sep 23, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Addie Win User

Cannot download games from Microsoft store on my account but can from other accounts

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot download games from Microsoft store on my account but can from other accounts - Similar Threads - Cannot download games

2. Can I download Microsoft store games from a different account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I download Microsoft store games from a different account: So I have my windows 10 machine signed onto my Microsoft account and I’ve downloaded all my apps from the Microsoft store but then on my Xbox it’s signed into a different account and has forza horizon 4 purchased on it so is there a way to download forza horizon 4 on a...
  3. Cannot download a game from Microsoft Store.

Cannot download a game from Microsoft Store.: Hello. I'm wanting to install a game from the Microsoft Store, so I go to the game, click install, select my HDD D: and click install. Nothing happens. If I click off of the Store, it reverts back to the C: SSD option. I also tried installing the same game but from the new...
  4. My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing!

My games from Microsoft Store account are all missing!: Hello, I am facing a grave problem. A year or two back, i purchased the Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7 bundle. Paid a lot of money to buy both of them, also purchased the DLCs for Forza Horizon 4, Xbox game pass, Free Cars DLC and also ultimate edition for Horizon...
  5. Cannot download from Microsoft store - wrong account / email predefined

Cannot download from Microsoft store - wrong account / email predefined: I have a strange problem. When I wan to download sometng from Microsoft store it wants me to fill in a password although I am correctly logged in. The problem is that in the window which opens another email / account is predefined and I cannot change it. It is my old email...
  6. Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have just built a new computer. I also purchased Windows 10 on DVD and installed it and my computer is now up and running. After installing Windows I went to updates and installed all the updates. One of the updates was a preview version of Windows 10 20H2 which I...
  7. Game disappearing from my account in Microsoft store

Game disappearing from my account in Microsoft store: i have a support ticket unanswered for 3 days now from forza support, i have another question in here about this but u guys keep passing me to ona-another, to forza back and forza back to u guys this is unacceptable... a game just disapearing from my account and no one...
  8. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

Cannot download from Microsoft Store: I have received the same error as several others. Since this has been happening since 2015 and it is now 2020 why has this not been fixed? Why is this happening and why has it not been addressed with a permanent fix?...
  9. I can not Download Games From Microsoft Store

I can not Download Games From Microsoft Store: Hi guys. So I subscribed to the Game Pass yesterday and I tried to download some games and sadly I kept getting error number "0x80d03805" so I googled it hoping to find a solution but sadly it f***ed up the situation even more. Now when I tab on any app or game I get another...
  10. Cannot download game from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download game from Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy a game from the Microsoft Store but every time I try and download it gives me this error, "Give this code to an adult. You're not quite old enough for this. PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily aG8bHsNJeESBMfzF.76.1.11.8". I entered my DOB wrong the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to download games on microsft but they are erroring it