Windows 10: Cannot download GroupMe for windows

Discus and support Cannot download GroupMe for windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to download the GroupMe app for my PC win 10, 2004 in the new Edge browser but it does not work. When I hit the "Get" button I see a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EdgarMiller, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Cannot download GroupMe for windows

Hi,

I am trying to download the GroupMe app for my PC win 10, 2004 in the new Edge browser but it does not work.

When I hit the "Get" button I see a message that "This site is trying to to open URL: ms-windows-store". When I click on open, the message disappears and nothing happens.

What is going on here?

Thanks,

Ed

:)

EdgarMiller, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Cannot download GroupMe

I don't understand it either, just going by what the app site stays.

Have you tried from the App store?

This is what it shows in the store, no mentions of Xbox:

Cannot download GroupMe for windows [​IMG]

I clicked on get and it worked okay, no problems.

Cannot download GroupMe for windows [​IMG]

Maybe try it from there

Ztruker, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Cannot download GroupMe for windows

Well, darn those spaces and copy&paste.

Without that space everything ran fine.

Should I try to download GroupMe or are there additional steps I should take?

Thanks,

Ed

EdgarMiller, Aug 5, 2020
  4. esebm Win User

Cannot download GroupMe for windows

Cannot download GroupMe

Hi,
    I'm trying to download GroupMe for Windows (win 10, 2004) but I get an error message about a missing protocol.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    Ed

esebm, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Cannot download GroupMe for windows

1. Cannot download GroupMe for windows - Similar Threads - Cannot download GroupMe

2. GroupMe app login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GroupMe app login: Hello, I am trying to log in to GroupMe. I did not use the Apple sign in or Facebook when I made it. There is not place to put in my email or password. How can I login using my email and password, thanks!...
  3. GroupMe App cannot register my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe App cannot register my phone number: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to create an account in Groupme. When I tried to register my mobile number +63 - 9151136742. I am getting an error message of "Please enter a valid phone number" this is when I tried to get the pin. I hope someone from Group Me...
  4. GroupMe App cannot register my phone number

GroupMe App cannot register my phone number: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to create an account in Groupme. When I tried to register my mobile number +63 - 9151136742. I am getting an error message of "Please enter a valid phone number" this is when I tried to get the pin. I hope someone from Group Me...
  5. GroupMe Topics in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe Topics in Windows 10: Hi. The new GroupMe topics feature looks great. However, it seems to only work in the mobile app. Are there plans to include the Windows 10 app? TIA* Moved from Community Center...
  6. GroupMe Topics in Windows 10

GroupMe Topics in Windows 10: Hi. The new GroupMe topics feature looks great. However, it seems to only work in the mobile app. Are there plans to include the Windows 10 app? TIA* Moved from Community Center...
  7. GroupMe

GroupMe: I have been unable to find the support forum for GroupMe so I'll be asking on this as Microsoft owns them. I have the app on my phone and when I open it, I automatically log in. However, when I try on my computer with the proper password, neither my email or phone number can...
  8. GroupMe Media Search

GroupMe Media Search: Hello, Is there any way to turn off the gif, image, and video search for a group on GroupMe? The members keep spamming them and it is getting annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groupme-media-search/13600108-6876-4b2c-aac4-3c31add6dc78
  9. Cannot download GroupMe

Cannot download GroupMe: Hi, I'm trying to download GroupMe for Windows (win 10, 2004) but I get an error message about a missing protocol. Can anyone help? Thanks, Ed 159484
  10. GroupMe Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GroupMe Login: I have been using GroupMe for a year, and it just logged me out. I forgot my password, so I reset it. When I tried to log back in to my account, I put in my email and my password. But then it asked me to verify using my phone number. The number that it wanted to use was my...