Windows 10: Cannot download GroupMe

Discus and support Cannot download GroupMe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to download GroupMe for Windows (win 10, 2004) but I get an error message about a missing protocol. Can anyone help? Thanks, Ed 159484 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by esebm, Jun 27, 2020.

1. esebm Win User

Cannot download GroupMe

Hi,
    I'm trying to download GroupMe for Windows (win 10, 2004) but I get an error message about a missing protocol.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    Ed

:)

esebm, Jun 27, 2020

2. GroupMe Login

For issues with GroupMe please refer to their website:

GroupMe Support

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Family Room to GroupMe

It would also be great if there was some support for shifting the data in my current Family Room over to GroupMe. There are loads of shared appointments, images, notes and conversation threads and no way to sync them out into GroupMe.

AndyBrett_940, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Cannot download GroupMe

Can I make this GroupMe thing that just showed up, go away?

go to ur app list. tap and hold the groupme app till u see option to uninstall

shielaplant, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Cannot download GroupMe

1. Cannot download GroupMe - Similar Threads - Cannot download GroupMe

2. GroupMe app login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GroupMe app login: Hello, I am trying to log in to GroupMe. I did not use the Apple sign in or Facebook when I made it. There is not place to put in my email or password. How can I login using my email and password, thanks!...
  3. GroupMe app login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe app login: Hello, I am trying to log in to GroupMe. I did not use the Apple sign in or Facebook when I made it. There is not place to put in my email or password. How can I login using my email and password, thanks!...
  4. GroupMe App cannot register my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe App cannot register my phone number: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to create an account in Groupme. When I tried to register my mobile number +63 - 9151136742. I am getting an error message of "Please enter a valid phone number" this is when I tried to get the pin. I hope someone from Group Me...
  5. GroupMe App cannot register my phone number

GroupMe App cannot register my phone number: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to create an account in Groupme. When I tried to register my mobile number +63 - 9151136742. I am getting an error message of "Please enter a valid phone number" this is when I tried to get the pin. I hope someone from Group Me...
  6. Edit a GroupMe poll?

Edit a GroupMe poll?: Hi everyone,Getting super frustrated trying to find a way to edit a GroupMe poll which I created without deleting it and starting over. I have typos in the poll and also need to switch it to "public" so I can see who's voting for what. Thank you!* Moved from Community Center...
  7. GroupMe

GroupMe: I have been unable to find the support forum for GroupMe so I'll be asking on this as Microsoft owns them. I have the app on my phone and when I open it, I automatically log in. However, when I try on my computer with the proper password, neither my email or phone number can...
  8. GroupMe Media Search

GroupMe Media Search: Hello, Is there any way to turn off the gif, image, and video search for a group on GroupMe? The members keep spamming them and it is getting annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groupme-media-search/13600108-6876-4b2c-aac4-3c31add6dc78
  9. Cannot download GroupMe for windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download GroupMe for windows: Hi, I am trying to download the GroupMe app for my PC win 10, 2004 in the new Edge browser but it does not work. When I hit the "Get" button I see a message that "This site is trying to to open URL: ms-windows-store". When I click on open, the message disappears and nothing...
  10. GroupMe Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GroupMe Login: I have been using GroupMe for a year, and it just logged me out. I forgot my password, so I reset it. When I tried to log back in to my account, I put in my email and my password. But then it asked me to verify using my phone number. The number that it wanted to use was my...