Windows 10: Cannot download iCloud for Windows10

Discus and support Cannot download iCloud for Windows10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After i click the "Get" button on microsoft website i get this message: "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jaluzea, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Jaluzea Win User

Cannot download iCloud for Windows10

After i click the "Get" button on microsoft website i get this message:

"This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page."

I wanted to download the iCloud app from Microsoft store but it simply no opening. Same when i try opening Feedback Hub.

I reseted the Microsoft Storefrom settings/apps and also with command prompter, i even tried"Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocationAppXManifest.xml"}" in Powershell prompter.

Any other solutions ?

:)

Jaluzea, Jul 8, 2020
  2. mar97 Win User

Turn off icloud storage notifications on Windows.

For some reason the iCloud app is not listed in my list in notifications and actions so I cannot turn it off as suggested. Is this because of a recent update by Apple?

mar97, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Pete71dot Win User

Icloud in Windows10

I've been checking for 24 hours now why my Icloud for PC settings are not shown in Windows 10.

1. I've installed the Icloud download on another pc... smooth..no problem.. after rebooting and putting in my details, I got the screen where you can select what you want to synchronize.

2. On windows 10, my main pc: I can install, I can log-in but that's it. If I click on Icloud (admin or normal) it just opens in the hidden icons. When I click on that.. two chooses: a) Icloud.com brings me to the webbased version / b) Icloud settings: doesn't
    do anything...

3. I read many things:

• update windows and all drivers: done
    • disable apple push: done, no results
    • restart in safe mode: done, no results
    • reinstalled graphical drives
    • get rid of all apple software, reboot, clean registers (CCleaner), reboot, reinstall... nothing better

Now you, please! HELP Cannot download iCloud for Windows10 :)

Pete71dot, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot download iCloud for Windows10 - Similar Threads - Cannot download iCloud

2. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  3. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  4. Cannot sign into iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into iCloud: I am trying to sign into iCloud and sync my files with my Windows 11 PC, but I am unable to login to iCloud no matter what I do, it simply says "To sign in with this account, you need to enter the code from a device that's close by. Make sure bluetooth is turned on or your...
  5. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  6. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  7. iCloud not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud not downloading to PC: I am unable to download photos from iCloud. I get error code 0x800701AA How do I fix this?Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / iPhone & iPad / Microsoft 365 Family...
  8. Download windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download windows10: How to download windows10 OEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windows10/892fba84-c1e2-4402-8264-c551799e3ca5
  9. Download from icloud

Download from icloud: I haven’t used my itune app for more than a year so i updated it to the latest version then signed in again but retrieving/downloading my music files from icloud gets an error message from each of them. Internet connection is perfect but sometimes noted as the problem. Error...
  10. Downloading on Windows10

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading on Windows10: I removed W10 and reinstalled my W7 after I was frustrated that I could not select the download button on sites, as I have always done before with my W7 and then could not see the "Save As" drop down box to select which file I wanted to save the download to and I could not...