Windows 10: Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

Discus and support Cannot download/install YouTube TV app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have the exact same issue. I can download some apps from the Store. I am trying to download the YouTube TV app. I am signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnGerard_898, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

Split from this thread.​

I have the exact same issue. I can download some apps from the Store. I am trying to download the YouTube TV app. I am signed in correctly. I even checked my account and it shows this computer I am on now. This is a new computer I just purchased a Lenovo Yoga 920 with all updates applied.

:)

JohnGerard_898, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Fuse-Wire Win User

Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

YouTube Coming to Apple TV

hey i got an idea. goto www.youripper.com download the freeware and watch youtube videos anywhere for free, in all there low quality goodness!! *Big Grin Cannot download/install YouTube TV app :D*Big Grin Cannot download/install YouTube TV app :D damn apple!!

Fuse-Wire, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

1. Cannot download/install YouTube TV app - Similar Threads - Cannot download install

2. youtube app missing after download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    youtube app missing after download: Hi so i couldn't get the youtube app from the microsoft store app, so i downloaded it from the web version. It's been a week of me trying to find it as it's "missing". It says i own this app, but i can't find it anywhere to uninstall or delete, so i can re-download. I've been...
  3. Unable to play any videos in YouTube and "Movies & TV" App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play any videos in YouTube and "Movies & TV" App: Hi Without any reason, one day I realised I cannot play any videos in YouTube in any browser, Chrome or Edge . Pressing Play Button it seems playback wants to start but it stops immediately. I downloaded the video. The same behaviour for the Movies &TV App, the downloaded...
  4. cannot install youtube tv on my windows pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot install youtube tv on my windows pc: Why? any help is appreciated [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-youtube-tv-on-my-windows-pc/093553da-290e-4451-b542-0eb2421ff308
  5. youtube downloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    youtube downloader: I purchased from Microsoft store a youtube downloader. but when i tried to find it was not there.it was just purchased a few hours earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-downloader/e794da9a-81fe-42e8-a6ae-44dc7234e6ea
  6. Can't download youtube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download youtube: Hi. The official youtube app isn't available on the microsoft store. Only some terrible youtube players can be found. It exist though, on the store website it says that youtube isn't applicable on my device ? For whatever reason. So is there a way i can still install it ? The...
  7. Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it: I have exhausted myself but I cannot use it since supplied. All I get is an answer of one word 'Pending' when I try to install it. Please help an old man of over 86. My Email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. YouTube TV on the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube TV on the new Edge: I've been using Firefox but I thought I'd give the new developer version of Microsoft Edge a try. I'm running Version 76.0.167.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit). We stream video with YouTube TV for out home instead of cable but the YouTube TV site for PC says to use Google...
  9. YouTube App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube App: Is there a Tube App in the Microsoft Store? Thank you for the answer in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-app/c146c7a8-1d00-4b0b-baac-94662a033fce
  10. Movies Tv app download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies Tv app download.: I purchased a lot of movies using the app. I would like to download it so I can watch it wherever I am. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-tv-app-download/a3e8bdd3-48a5-4422-ab78-d87bdfe72d9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download youtubetv app to win10