Windows 10: Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

Discus and support Cannot download/install YouTube TV app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have the exact same issue. I can download some apps from the Store. I am trying to download the YouTube TV app. I am signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnGerard_898, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

Split from this thread.​

I have the exact same issue. I can download some apps from the Store. I am trying to download the YouTube TV app. I am signed in correctly. I even checked my account and it shows this computer I am on now. This is a new computer I just purchased a Lenovo Yoga 920 with all updates applied.

:)

JohnGerard_898, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Fuse-Wire Win User

Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

YouTube Coming to Apple TV

hey i got an idea. goto www.youripper.com download the freeware and watch youtube videos anywhere for free, in all there low quality goodness!! *Big Grin Cannot download/install YouTube TV app :D*Big Grin Cannot download/install YouTube TV app :D damn apple!!

Fuse-Wire, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

1. Cannot download/install YouTube TV app - Similar Threads - Cannot download install

2. YouTube TV App won’t install and gives “you own this app”

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    YouTube TV App won’t install and gives “you own this app”: I put this app on one PC. When I tried to put it on a second one, it says I own it and won’t install it.It’s clearly not properly integrated into the Store. Can’t search and find it from the store. Got it by doing a search that gave me a Microsoft.com link from 2017.All it...
  3. YouTube TV App won’t install and gives “you own this app”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube TV App won’t install and gives “you own this app”: I put this app on one PC. When I tried to put it on a second one, it says I own it and won’t install it.It’s clearly not properly integrated into the Store. Can’t search and find it from the store. Got it by doing a search that gave me a Microsoft.com link from 2017.All it...
  4. YouTube TV App won’t install and gives “you own this app”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  6. Apple tv app not downloading

Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  7. Movies & TV app related - cannot download, and cannot find the app at the Control Panel

Movies & TV app related - cannot download, and cannot find the app at the Control Panel: We cannot find the Movies & TV app in my colleague's computer, when we did a Control Panel > Programs Search. We tried to download Movies & TV from this site - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtabWe...
  8. cannot install youtube tv on my windows pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot install youtube tv on my windows pc: Why? any help is appreciated [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-youtube-tv-on-my-windows-pc/093553da-290e-4451-b542-0eb2421ff308
  9. Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it: I have exhausted myself but I cannot use it since supplied. All I get is an answer of one word 'Pending' when I try to install it. Please help an old man of over 86. My Email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Movies Tv app download.

Movies Tv app download.: I purchased a lot of movies using the app. I would like to download it so I can watch it wherever I am. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-tv-app-download/a3e8bdd3-48a5-4422-ab78-d87bdfe72d9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download youtubetv app to win10