Windows 10: Cannot download Microsoft Store App

Discus and support Cannot download Microsoft Store App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer was hacked a few days ago and I had to completely restore Windows 11 from the ground up. As I did so, I lost my Microsoft Store App.I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gabriel Silva Pereira, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Cannot download Microsoft Store App

My computer was hacked a few days ago and I had to completely restore Windows 11 from the ground up. As I did so, I lost my Microsoft Store App.I tried downloading it via the official Microsoft download website link, nothing happened;I tried using the command below on PowerShell as admin:Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}Nothing but error messages.I tried using this string of commands: reg delete “HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\TileDataModel\Migration\TileStore” /va /

:)

Gabriel Silva Pereira, Jul 21, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 21, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 21, 2022
  4. Cannot download Microsoft Store App

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

Cannot download Microsoft Store App

1. Cannot download Microsoft Store App - Similar Threads - Cannot download Microsoft

2. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  3. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  4. Cannot download Microsoft Store App

Cannot download Microsoft Store App: My computer was hacked a few days ago and I had to completely restore Windows 11 from the ground up. As I did so, I lost my Microsoft Store App.I tried downloading it via the official Microsoft download website link, nothing happened;I tried using the command below on...
  5. Cannot download Microsoft Store and the browser version will not download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download Microsoft Store and the browser version will not download apps: I recently had to reinstall windows to fix some crashing I was experiencing. I deleted all apps and windows store did not redownload. I wanted to download the game Sea of Thieves and tried doing it from the browser. It said that it would immediately download the game on this...
  6. Cannot download certain app in Microsoft Store

Cannot download certain app in Microsoft Store: Hello. I had no problem downloading apps from Microsoft store until recently; I've been unable to download a free app named "bluetooth audio receiver", and ONLY this app. Just to double check, I have installed a few apps Microsoft sudoku, bluetooth data receiver, send to...
  7. Cannot Download Microsoft Store Apps

Cannot Download Microsoft Store Apps: OS: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 In a domain, a hybrid AAD. I have a username *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, with aliases of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I can sign into MS Store but when I try downloading a app, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or a...
  8. Cannot download app from Microsoft Store

Cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I have an Acer Aspire 5560 laptop computer dating from 2011 It is running Windows 10 Home, which was upgraded to version 2004 yesterday. Microsoft says the OS Build: 10.0.1.19041.388. The laptop is reported as follows: RAM: 3GB System Type: OSType64BitX64 Processor: AMD...
  9. Microsoft store cannot download any app

Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  10. Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store

Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I cannot get any straight answer from Microsoft. I just finished building a new PC with Windows 10 Pro. My old PC also has Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to update my new PC by installing all of the same apps that...