Windows 10: cannot download or run games because of error codes

Discus and support cannot download or run games because of error codes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; vcruntime140.dill or msvcp140.dll these error codes keep popping up causing me not to be able to download any games I need some help here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by strikerkey, Apr 28, 2020.

1. cannot download or run games because of error codes

vcruntime140.dill or msvcp140.dll these error codes keep popping up causing me not to be able to download any games I need some help here

:)

strikerkey, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Can't run games

Thank you for the information and posting back.

What specific error message/code are you getting? We need the error message or any error codes to determine the cause of the issue.

We suggest you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if it helps. Refer to the steps provided below:

Step 1: Uninstall the games.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Games and click on Uninstall.

Step 2: Download the latest version of the games from the manufacturer’s website and install it. You can also use the game installer CD is you have it.

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Apr 28, 2020
  4. cannot download or run games because of error codes

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

cannot download or run games because of error codes

1. cannot download or run games because of error codes - Similar Threads - cannot download run

2. Game not downloading, Error Code: 0x80d02017

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game not downloading, Error Code: 0x80d02017: Hello.I have been attempting to update Ark: Survival Evolved for a few months now. On rare occasions the game does actually update, and no reason seems to be obvious as to why it does sometimes and not others. I am constantly checking updates for windows, drivers, etc. I have...
  3. Game not downloading, Error Code: 0x80d02017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not downloading, Error Code: 0x80d02017: Hello.I have been attempting to update Ark: Survival Evolved for a few months now. On rare occasions the game does actually update, and no reason seems to be obvious as to why it does sometimes and not others. I am constantly checking updates for windows, drivers, etc. I have...
  4. Cannot download some Windows 10 games because of Direct X11

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download some Windows 10 games because of Direct X11: So, on the Microsoft Store, a handful of games do not allow to be downloaded because it says I am missing Direct X11. As far as I've investigated, Direct X12 is backwards compatible with DX11 so it shouldn't be an issue. Also, some other games were downloaded without any...
  5. Cannot download some Windows 10 games because of Direct X11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download some Windows 10 games because of Direct X11: So, on the Microsoft Store, a handful of games do not allow to be downloaded because it says I am missing Direct X11. As far as I've investigated, Direct X12 is backwards compatible with DX11 so it shouldn't be an issue. Also, some other games were downloaded without any...
  6. Error 0x80070005 Cant Download Apps or games because it errors at 100%

Error 0x80070005 Cant Download Apps or games because it errors at 100%: On the Microsoft Store I've been downloading Skyrim off of the Gamepass but it just keeps erroring at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80070005-cant-download-apps-or-games/14b5dc43-8a96-4644-b379-8af37dc0b1aa
  7. Job cannot run because of invalid destination error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Job cannot run because of invalid destination error: I keep getting the following message on my Windows 10 computer "Job cannot run because of invalid destination". It started only a few days ago, and I don't know why. I can delete it, but why is it happening and how can I get rid of it?...
  8. Can't run any games because of error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run any games because of error 0xc000007b: I just bought a new pc that has windows 10 and i can't execute any games ,i tried to launch both The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and GTA V. At first i was getting an error saying that the file mvscp120.dll is missing so i downloaded it from the internet then i started getting Error...
  9. Game cannot download

Game cannot download: Hey, I've purchased the game from your online store but I'm unable to download it. I keep getting error. Please help or refund me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-cannot-download/58821d92-39a4-4d58-ac3a-44e3696d8f88"
  10. Cannot shutdown because task are running......

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot shutdown because task are running......: When this message appears during shutdown, clicking the cancel button to return to the tasks does not work. The Computer continues with shut down. 53444