Windows 10: Cannot download or update any application from the Microsoft Store App.

Discus and support Cannot download or update any application from the Microsoft Store App. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10, 20H2, the most recent update. I cannot download or install any app for my PC from the Microsoft Store App. . I have tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SRSR72, Jan 18, 2021.

1. SRSR72 Win User

Cannot download or update any application from the Microsoft Store App.

I am using Windows 10, 20H2, the most recent update. I cannot download or install any app for my PC from the Microsoft Store App. . I have tried the following:
    - Sign out and back in of the Microsoft Store App
    - "reset" the Microsoft Store app
    - fully updated Windows 10 to 20H2
    - tried to "get updates" on the Microsoft Store App, but everything is stuck in "Pending"

- "X-d" out of pending downloads

- Clicked the ellipsis to the right of the pending download to force "download now"

- re-started my pc after each attempted "fix"

None of the above has worked, I cannot download any application from the Microsoft Store App, which is upsetting as I am attempting to use a product I purchased

Please advise, thank you.

:)

SRSR72, Jan 18, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Cannot download or update any application from the Microsoft Store App.

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Cannot download or update any application from the Microsoft Store App.

1. Cannot download or update any application from the Microsoft Store App. - Similar Threads - Cannot download update

2. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  3. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  4. Can't download or update any app from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download or update any app from the Microsoft Store: I noticed recently that my microsoft store is not able to either download or update an already installed app.I have been having Spotify for months on this computer fairly recently bought, Windows 11 version 22H2, 64x, RAM 8GB and free storage space of 200GB from initial...
  5. Can't download or update any app from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download or update any app from the Microsoft Store: I noticed recently that my microsoft store is not able to either download or update an already installed app.I have been having Spotify for months on this computer fairly recently bought, Windows 11 version 22H2, 64x, RAM 8GB and free storage space of 200GB from initial...
  6. Cannot download/update any app from Microsoft store(windows update works fine)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot download/update any app from Microsoft store(windows update works fine): Hello, I'm receiving the 0x80070002 error while trying to download or update any app from MS store I just run a windows update and I downloaded some update for defender etc so it works fine, what can be the problem? submitted by /u/Danon221 [link] [comments]...
  7. cant download any app from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant download any app from the microsoft store: alright so whenever i try to download any app from the microsoft store it just stays at 'starting download...' even if i wait hours it wont download and give me an error but i forgot the error code. and hope you help me fix this problem ASAP...
  8. Cannot download app from Microsoft Store

Cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I have an Acer Aspire 5560 laptop computer dating from 2011 It is running Windows 10 Home, which was upgraded to version 2004 yesterday. Microsoft says the OS Build: 10.0.1.19041.388. The laptop is reported as follows: RAM: 3GB System Type: OSType64BitX64 Processor: AMD...
  9. Microsoft store cannot download any app

Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  10. cant download any apps from microsoft store

cant download any apps from microsoft store: i have put new windows in my laptop. Now, when i am trying to download any app from the store it says "TRY AGAIN LATER something happened on our end" a. I have tried so much to eradicate this problem but am not able to solve this. I have watched several videos on youtube on...