Windows 10: cannot download or update apps on windows

Discus and support cannot download or update apps on windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; not able to download or update apps on my laptop from windows store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SOMESHWAR SINGHCHANDEL, Dec 5, 2018.

1. cannot download or update apps on windows

not able to download or update apps on my laptop from windows store

:)

SOMESHWAR SINGHCHANDEL, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 5, 2018
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Dec 5, 2018
  4. cannot download or update apps on windows

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

cannot download or update apps on windows

1. cannot download or update apps on windows - Similar Threads - cannot download update

2. Cannot download updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download updates: I have just been on the telephone with John Herald, technical support in the Phillipines. I gave him access to my laptop to help him resolve the problem. We got cut off and John did say he would ring me back if we got cut off, he has my phone number.My case number is...
  3. Cannot download updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download updates: I have just been on the telephone with John Herald, technical support in the Phillipines. I gave him access to my laptop to help him resolve the problem. We got cut off and John did say he would ring me back if we got cut off, he has my phone number.My case number is...
  4. Cannot download updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot download windows updates

Cannot download windows updates: Our WSUS server is stuck with 4 "updates needing files". 2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems KB4601330 2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems KB4601345 2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10...
  6. cannot download apps frpm windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot download apps frpm windows store: cannot download apps from windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-apps-frpm-windows-store/633f23d2-56b4-4515-9f08-72174210bfa6
  7. Cannot Download Facebook App

Cannot Download Facebook App: I cannot download or find facebook app from microsoft store or wndows 10 store.But I saw in some youtube videos windows has suggested to get facebook app on windows 10.How do I get facebook app....
  8. Cannot download Messenger App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download Messenger App: I cannot download Messenger app although I am using Win10. Here is the error code:0x80080204. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-messenger-app/d0609dcb-e4a0-4fc4-9893-8862fec8d4cb
  9. Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.

Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.: Hey there, I'm having trouble with my new windows laptop, when I try to update windows store apps or just download netflix I get an error message ( 0x80D03805 ). Please can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem? I cant update my window it gives me a message and never...
  10. i cannot download apps

i cannot download apps: Hi friends, I am using window 10 and when I open the store to my window 10 and I cannot download any app and there is not any install click and tell me what will I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot download from microsoft store to my phone