Windows 10: Cannot download photos after latest upgrade

Discus and support Cannot download photos after latest upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, After the latest upgrade on Windows 10 , I can not transfer files from my Android phone to my PC, namely photos and videos. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by You & Me2, Sep 1, 2019.

1. You & Me2 Win User

Cannot download photos after latest upgrade

Hello,

After the latest upgrade on Windows 10 , I can not transfer files from my Android phone to my PC, namely photos and videos.

I have reinstalled the phone (which was deleted after the upgrade anyway) It searches for along time before telling me that it couldn't find any.

It was working perfectly before the upgrade???

Thanks

:)

You & Me2, Sep 1, 2019
  2. msgbdm Win User

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 1, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot download photos after latest upgrade - Similar Threads - Cannot download photos

2. Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update: Hi,on a brand new Windows 11 Pro install, after all applications are installed, latest Windows Update unfortunately still NOT on 22H2 ... waiting for do not know what, anytime I open Microsoft Photo it simply crashes and gets this error in event log.Please anyone can help?I...
  3. Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update: Hi,on a brand new Windows 11 Pro install, after all applications are installed, latest Windows Update unfortunately still NOT on 22H2 ... waiting for do not know what, anytime I open Microsoft Photo it simply crashes and gets this error in event log.Please anyone can help?I...
  4. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  5. after latest MS 10 upgrade

after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  6. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Applications not working after latest upgrade...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications not working after latest upgrade...: My Dell Windows 10 machine developed a problem after the latest upgrade. That being said, I tried to roll back to the previous working upgrade to no avail. The folks at Dell want me to replace my hard drive suggesting this will fix the problem. They haven't identified what...
  8. Screenshots after latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots after latest upgrade: After the latest upgrade, the screenshots folder has been emptied out. I cannot find the contents. Where did it all go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshots-after-latest-upgrade/96cce313-051b-4b62-8a3a-6ae1598cd21c
  9. cannot download photos from Droid to photos on PC

cannot download photos from Droid to photos on PC: I have not been able to download photos from Android to PC. I receive error message that no photos found, cannot connect. I have always been able to download before. File transfer is open. Phone is unlocked....
  10. Cannot download patches after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot download patches after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: I just upgraded my HP Envy dv7 series laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. The download and installation of Windows 10 Pro went just fine. However when I attempted to check for hotfixes\patches for Windows 10 after the initial install the process failed to download and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download pictures from phone after windows 10 update

2. after dowloading the latest windows update i can not open a photo