Windows 10: Cannot Download Slay the Spire

Discus and support Cannot Download Slay the Spire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to download Slay the Spire from the Microsoft store, and after I start the download I get an error that tells me to try again later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samuel Mwamba, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Cannot Download Slay the Spire

I have been trying to download Slay the Spire from the Microsoft store, and after I start the download I get an error that tells me to try again later with the error code 0x80072F8F. I thought it might be a network issue so I switched networks and I got a different error 0x80072f76. I have tried fixing the date and time and resetting the store cache, but none of those have worked. I have only noticed this problem with specifically Slay the Spire, I can download other things on both networks without any issues. Has anyone else had this issue, or know how to fix it.

:)

Samuel Mwamba, Jun 3, 2020

2. Games always stop with the error message "Game " has encountered a problem and needs to close.

System Snapshot fixed

System under full load or until crash occurs: GPU 59.0 CPU 52.0 (taken with speccy)

The games i played: League of Legends, Heroes of Generals, Deep Rock Galactic, Skyrim, Planet Side 2, Slay the Spire, Terraria

The PC has weird sound dropouts the complete sound just disappears, youtube videos in the background stop playing, and here it is mostly by chance whether the game crashes or continues. The Games still crash tho even if I disable Sound so im not sure if
    thats just a coincidence or not.

Skyrim, Slay the Spire and Terraria never crashed, Deep Rock Galactic always crash after 3-20 min gameplay and i get the message from the Title above

BlitzeVolt, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Aleckzo Win User
    Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Cannot Download Slay the Spire

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Download Slay the Spire

1. Cannot Download Slay the Spire - Similar Threads - Cannot Download Slay

2. Cannot download updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download updates: I have just been on the telephone with John Herald, technical support in the Phillipines. I gave him access to my laptop to help him resolve the problem. We got cut off and John did say he would ring me back if we got cut off, he has my phone number.My case number is...
  3. Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working: My game is stuck at the part where you are supposed to talk to the captain but it won't trigger, i have tried all the solutions i could find but nothing has worked...
  4. Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working

Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working: My game is stuck at the part where you are supposed to talk to the captain but it won't trigger, i have tried all the solutions i could find but nothing has worked...
  5. Cannot download DirectPlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download DirectPlay: I am trying to activate direct play to play grand theft auto 3 but I am presented with the error code 0x80071A91. I have stumbled upon...
  6. Cannot download DirectPlay

Cannot download DirectPlay: I am trying to activate direct play to play grand theft auto 3 but I am presented with the error code 0x80071A91. I have stumbled upon...
  7. Cannot download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download: I cant see to download 1 program HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download/dda1f504-fdaf-4848-ac75-c29ecc6ab25c
  8. Cannot download files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot download files.: I installed this application by the name of " MalwareByte " and it removed my files that I use. When I try to re-install them and try to open them, it says "removed" Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Game cannot download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game cannot download: Hey, I've purchased the game from your online store but I'm unable to download it. I keep getting error. Please help or refund me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-cannot-download/58821d92-39a4-4d58-ac3a-44e3696d8f88"
  10. Cannot download iHeartRadio

Cannot download iHeartRadio: I've been trying to get the desktop app for over a year now but I am unable to do so despite the advertising stating that I should be able to download it & as far as I can see there should not be any reason why I should not be able to use this app. I can download & use the...