Windows 10: cannot download spotify on microsoft store

Discus and support cannot download spotify on microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft team I can't download spotify on Microsoft store, but I can download other apps like I tune . is this the problem from spotify?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RioYudha, Dec 5, 2018.

1. RioYudha Win User

cannot download spotify on microsoft store

Dear Microsoft team

I can't download spotify on Microsoft store, but I can download other apps like I tune . is this the problem from spotify?

regards

:)

RioYudha, Dec 5, 2018

2. Cannot download Spotify

Hi Bill,

Since you cannot download an app from the Microsoft Store, it means that the cache in this store was already overloaded. Clearing the cache is needed periodically to clean all the temporary data stored on your computer.

Here's what you can do:

• Perform the WSReset command to clear the store app’s cache and reset it to a clean state
      (This also applies to built-in apps of Windows 10). To do so, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows + R to open the
    Run window.

2. Type in WSReset.exe, then click
    OK.

3. Wait for the command to finish.

• Make sure that you disable all your anti-viruses and firewall temporarily. Have your
      Microsoft account log in to authorize your computer to accept apps from our store. It includes removing and reinstalling the app.
      Then, enable Windows Defender only later on.

Once done with the troubleshooting steps above, you can start downloading
    Spotify again from the Microsoft Store here: Spotify Music.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Johann Eva, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers

Source: Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. cannot download spotify on microsoft store - Similar Threads - cannot download spotify

2. Microsoft Store Is missing, Cannot Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Is missing, Cannot Download: I just purchased a new pc and Got it all set up and there is not Microsoft Store. It is running Windows 11. Please help> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-missing-cannot-download/3618c214-2c02-4dba-aeb4-52982df1add0
  3. Microsoft Store Is missing, Cannot Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Is missing, Cannot Download: I just purchased a new pc and Got it all set up and there is not Microsoft Store. It is running Windows 11. Please help> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-missing-cannot-download/3618c214-2c02-4dba-aeb4-52982df1add0
  4. Microsoft store cannot update / download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store cannot update / download: It have been a while that my computer cannot download any app in microsoft store at all . Likely every time I click on update or install anything the button if in the app page is on the button will freeze a while then just return to normal again And if it on library it will...
  5. Cannot download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Microsoft Store App: My computer was hacked a few days ago and I had to completely restore Windows 11 from the ground up. As I did so, I lost my Microsoft Store App.I tried downloading it via the official Microsoft download website link, nothing happened;I tried using the command below on...
  6. Cannot Resume Microsoft Store Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Resume Microsoft Store Download: Hello, So here's the thing. I tried to download a game off of the windows store, it was about 70 GB. I downloaded like 35 GBs of it, but then my PC was being a little buggy so i decided to pause it, then restart my PC. When i booted back up, i couldn't find the option to...
  7. Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have just built a new computer. I also purchased Windows 10 on DVD and installed it and my computer is now up and running. After installing Windows I went to updates and installed all the updates. One of the updates was a preview version of Windows 10 20H2 which I...
  8. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download from Microsoft Store: I have received the same error as several others. Since this has been happening since 2015 and it is now 2020 why has this not been fixed? Why is this happening and why has it not been addressed with a permanent fix?...
  9. spotify - downloaded from microsoft store - installed - doesnt work

spotify - downloaded from microsoft store - installed - doesnt work: spotify - downloaded from microsoft store - installed - doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-downloaded-from-microsoft-store-installed/e2d3999f-7ceb-40c3-8280-a3e1922366d9
  10. Cannot download Spotify

Cannot download Spotify: Split from this thread. Having the same problem trying to download Spotify. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/cannot-download-spotify/b2fd0d7c-6bcb-4bd7-b748-3e6b677abf8c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install spotify from microsoft store

2. cannot download spotify from microsoft store