Windows 10: cannot download spotify on microsoft store

Discus and support cannot download spotify on microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft team I can't download spotify on Microsoft store, but I can download other apps like I tune . is this the problem from spotify?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RioYudha, Dec 5, 2018.

1. RioYudha Win User

cannot download spotify on microsoft store

Dear Microsoft team

I can't download spotify on Microsoft store, but I can download other apps like I tune . is this the problem from spotify?

regards

:)

RioYudha, Dec 5, 2018

2. Cannot download Spotify

Hi Bill,

Since you cannot download an app from the Microsoft Store, it means that the cache in this store was already overloaded. Clearing the cache is needed periodically to clean all the temporary data stored on your computer.

Here's what you can do:

• Perform the WSReset command to clear the store app’s cache and reset it to a clean state
      (This also applies to built-in apps of Windows 10). To do so, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows + R to open the
    Run window.

2. Type in WSReset.exe, then click
    OK.

3. Wait for the command to finish.

• Make sure that you disable all your anti-viruses and firewall temporarily. Have your
      Microsoft account log in to authorize your computer to accept apps from our store. It includes removing and reinstalling the app.
      Then, enable Windows Defender only later on.

Once done with the troubleshooting steps above, you can start downloading
    Spotify again from the Microsoft Store here: Spotify Music.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Johann Eva, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers

Source: Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. cannot download spotify on microsoft store - Similar Threads - cannot download spotify

2. Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hello, I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store. When I click the iTunes app I get a message saying "you own this app." The app is on my old computer that no longer boots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. *...
  3. Microsoft store cannot download any app

Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  4. Microsoft Store - Cannot download due to lack of space

Microsoft Store - Cannot download due to lack of space: OS: Windows 10 Pro, App : State of Decay 2 My C:\ drive is a 128 GB SSD. By default, the Windows Store tries to download to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps It failed due to lack of space. The C:\ drive has 10 GB and has plenty of space for the OS. I keep my programs and...
  5. Unable to install Spotify from Microsoft Store

Unable to install Spotify from Microsoft Store: I can't download and install the spotify in my Surface Pro 6, Windows 10. What is the problem? ***Original title: Spotify*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-spotify-from-microsoft-store/43128c7c-9c91-419f-82c2-2c29b8d2a9b7"
  6. Cannot download game from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download game from Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy a game from the Microsoft Store but every time I try and download it gives me this error, "Give this code to an adult. You're not quite old enough for this. PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily aG8bHsNJeESBMfzF.76.1.11.8". I entered my DOB wrong the...
  7. Cannot download Spotify

Cannot download Spotify: Split from this thread. Having the same problem trying to download Spotify. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/cannot-download-spotify/b2fd0d7c-6bcb-4bd7-b748-3e6b677abf8c
  8. Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store

Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download tool now, and follow...
  9. Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store

Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I cannot get any straight answer from Microsoft. I just finished building a new PC with Windows 10 Pro. My old PC also has Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to update my new PC by installing all of the same apps that...
  10. Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Here is a teaser for the experts. I recently purchased an MS Surface Book and cannot download anything from the MS Store. This came about after MS did a Win 10 upgrade from 1607 to 1703. When I click on “Get The App” it opens a splash screen showing the MS Shopping Bag...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install spotify from microsoft store

2. cannot download spotify from microsoft store