Windows 10: Cannot download third party apps

Discus and support Cannot download third party apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarolNJ, Dec 23, 2021.

1. CarolNJ Win User

Cannot download third party apps

I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work? Unfortunately, there isn't a phone number to call MS for help and support.

:)

CarolNJ, Dec 23, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 23, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 23, 2021
  4. Cannot download third party apps

downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Dec 23, 2021
Thema:

Cannot download third party apps

1. Cannot download third party apps - Similar Threads - Cannot download third

2. how will i download other third party apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how will i download other third party apps?: How will i download play it application in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-will-i-download-other-third-party-apps/88296c5c-46ff-4095-b280-438e26732c11
  3. how will i download other third party apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how will i download other third party apps?: How will i download play it application in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-will-i-download-other-third-party-apps/88296c5c-46ff-4095-b280-438e26732c11
  4. Cancel third party in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel third party in app purchase: I am trying to cancel a subscription to LiquidText. LiquidText says I must cancel through Microsoft. Microsoft says I must cancel through the MS Software Store. Despite several requests, the MS tech support will not provide me the contact information for the MS Software...
  5. install third party apps

install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  6. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  7. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  8. Cannot download third party apps

Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  9. I am not able to download and install third party apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to download and install third party apps...: Hi Guys, I am facing a problem while trying to install a third party apps like Avast Antivirus, Zoom Classes, etc. If someone can help I will be thankful. [ATTACH]...
  10. download of third party apps

download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...