Windows 10: cannot download win 20019

Discus and support cannot download win 20019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have win 10 Pro Education downloaded from my University. When I am trying to install the new 2019 I get the message "you can't install on flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by geophoto28, May 24, 2019.

1. cannot download win 20019

I have win 10 Pro Education downloaded from my University. When I am trying to install the new 2019 I get the message "you can't install on flash drive." I'm thinking that the original download was designed for laptops and not a PC, or else it was installed incorrectly. In any case, I still would like to install the latest version and can't seem to be able. Will appreciate any help on this.

:)

geophoto28, May 24, 2019
  2. eidairaman1, May 24, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 24, 2019
  4. cannot download win 20019

Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, May 24, 2019
Thema:

cannot download win 20019

1. cannot download win 20019 - Similar Threads - cannot download 20019

2. Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.: I can open web pages within the store but the install button does nothing. Open the store app button does nothing. I've tried the Poweshell commands with no luck. I get an error that the line is not found....
  3. Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.: I can open web pages within the store but the install button does nothing. Open the store app button does nothing. I've tried the Poweshell commands with no luck. I get an error that the line is not found....
  4. The Win OS downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Win OS downloads: I downloaded win 8.1 iso and it did not tell me I had to pay for a product key so I spent 2 hours downloading and I still don't know where to find a key other than free ones from the internet, I hope they work, sorry. if you have them for free please contact me at : *** Email...
  5. The Win OS downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Win OS downloads: I downloaded win 8.1 iso and it did not tell me I had to pay for a product key so I spent 2 hours downloading and I still don't know where to find a key other than free ones from the internet, I hope they work, sorry. if you have them for free please contact me at : *** Email...
  6. Win 10 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 download: Hi,ErrorWe encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ebaeef5b-3c10-4a67-bca2-8a515ee2f0d4.this happen as a result when I tried to request English as my option to...
  7. Cannot download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download: I cant see to download 1 program HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download/dda1f504-fdaf-4848-ac75-c29ecc6ab25c
  8. Win 10 download

Win 10 download: Where to download the older version of 1809 ? The new 1809 can't work on my pc. 122949
  9. Download win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download win 10: How do you know when the latest version of windows 10 is available? I have downloaded the ISO with the MCT and it is version 10586.35. It is 3,198,720 MB. I downloaded the ISO from ThchBench. It is 3,922,852 MB. I don't know which version it is. There is 724,132 MB...
  10. Cannot Download Win 10 ISO from Media Creation Tool

Cannot Download Win 10 ISO from Media Creation Tool: As instructed by MS, I tried creating an installation media through 'Media Creation Tool', i.e. a bootable USB, but it just doesn't start downloading anything, it remains at 'Progress 0%', no matter how long you leave it that way. I have tried the process numerous times but...