Windows 10: Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

Discus and support Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZaneJoyce, Aug 13, 2019.

1. ZaneJoyce Win User

Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy it. I attempted to use my code listed on Mojang, but it said it was already redeemed (which I expected.). I checked my order history on multiple accounts but Minecraft was never listed. It isn’t in my Library either. Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

ZaneJoyce, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 13, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC - Similar Threads - Cannot download Minecraft

2. Minecraft windows 10 on new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 on new pc?: Hello, I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a year ago and now I have a new PC. Can I play with the account from the old PC on the new one or do I have to buy the version again? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/minecraft-windows-10-auf-neuem-pc
  3. Cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I had it installed on my old PC but now I want to download it on a new machine. I try to redeem my code which wasused to download Windows 10 Edition but I don’t know how...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10. Redeemed on old computer but cannot download on new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10. Redeemed on old computer but cannot download on new PC: Hey, So I have recently got a second PC and I would like to get Windows 10 on it so that I can play cross-platform with my xbox, and my other pc. The issue I ran into is that I have 2 Minecraft java accounts, and both accounts were created before the date required to...
  5. Cannot download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello! I wanted to download MC on Microsoft Store, but it says that ARM is supported, but my X64 is not supported The laptop is: LENOVO ideapad 320-15AST Because the web didn't let me upload the photos, here is the photos on onedrive...
  6. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through the Microsoft store as it does not show up in My Library and going to the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer

Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer: I have minecraft for windows 10 installed on one of my computers. I had redeemed a code for it, and got it for free. However, when i check my windows 10 library it is not there. I had even uninstalled and reinstalled the game through the windows store and it boots up on my...
  8. I cannot download Minecraft to PC

I cannot download Minecraft to PC: First I purchased Minecraft on a disk - it was long time ago and then I was offered a digital version for free. I downloaded it on the xBox. However I am not able to download it on the PC because I receive a message that I need to buy this game...
  9. Cannot download Minecraft onto PC running Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Minecraft onto PC running Windows 10 Home: I have purchased the windows 10 edition of minecraft from the MS store. When I try to install it, my PC is not recognised on the available devices, only my xbox. However my PC is recognised alongside my xbox in the list of MS registered devices - two of 10. I am running the...
  10. Cannot download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Minecraft: I am running Windows 10, and when I go to install Minecraft, the Windows store pops up with an error message stating, "Reinstall the App The app can't start, reinstalling it should fix it. Code: 0x80073CFC." I'm installing it for the first time so what should I do? PS I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new pc cannot download minecraft windwos